Blegh. I've had the flu for the past few days, but yesterday was when it really kicked into gear. Threw up five (or six) times over the course of ten hours, couldn't keep anything down, even water. Today, I've had a piece of bread, some apple juice, and a small amount of soup.

Things are looking up!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

your lucky i didnt know about this when i went through a depresive stage nad felt that nothing good would happen and decided to plan a suicide b/c everything was bad.- i never had the guts to do it. i started to feel things were getting better. hmm perhaps that was to do with hormones..

now im fine but most things are still bad but i just accept it :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

I know the feeling. Stupid pirate in a bar...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

im tired of aliens. i mean, realy? cmon? your going to ubduct us then probe us up the bung hole? is that what you do for a living? get a life! JEEZE.

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

im tired of aliens. i mean, realy? cmon? your going to ubduct us then probe us up the bung hole? is that what you do for a living? get a life! JEEZE.

Speaking from experience?

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

i hate my school. they got a keylogger on my computer and ill get in trouble if i try to hack it off. i got booted off paintdotnet forumer. :( :x :evil:

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Why would you want to log onto your bank account at school/college anyway? I personally trust no other computer in the world than my own and my parents'.

We too have key logger software on our network, although we do have a certain amount of freedom because of the wide variety of reasons one could be on a site. The obvious sites excluded from this freedom, of course. The only thing that bugs me, though, is if we are to enter a site which has been blocked (YouTube for instance (the Media/Film Studies students *love* that)), then the browser closes automatically, which is annoying if you weren't to know that site was blocked therefore losing your train of history; the history was not preserved between sessions until only recently.

Speaking of IT, what happened to the 'geeky' IT technicians of yester-year? At both my old school and current college, the technicians are boarder-line moronic, taking far too much pleasure out of the ridicule of others, apparently ginger-haired people moreso. Perhaps it is just me being a numpty about it all, still, where are the geeks? Bring back geeks!

EDIT: apologies, 'numpty': http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numpty

...the technicians are boarder-line moronic, taking far too much pleasure out of the ridicule of others...

Pet peeve of mine. Gives the rest of us a bad name!

And my rant for today is...got to class at 8 AM today...sunny, 64 degrees (farenheit :P)...got back to my dorm, took a nap, went to lunch...cloudy, 28 degrees with a wind chill that makes it feel like it's 11!

What...the...muffin... :evil:

"What the muffin?" Classic. That one ranks up there with "What the bloody potato." :-)

We have the same thing going on over here in Indiana. Same thing. I can't WAIT until April.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

What the flying fishsticks?

I was all ready to say "You can't just make one up and expect it to stick," but then I ran it through my head and realized - that's freakin' hilarious. :-)