AGJM: Great for you! Wow a hundred push ups :0 And yeah running is awesome. Especially once you start going slightly longer distances. Some people say they can think clearer when they are running. I can't concentrate on anything but running whilst running, but it's relaxing nonetheless.Before summer I ran 9km three times a week regularly and I'd just begun to run 12km once a week. Then came the heat, the holiday and the partying... *sigh*

My upper body strength is laughable. I can just barely do a chin-up, maybe 30 push-ups at most, and I think I'm doing them wrong...

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Well, my grandmother's sister, my grand-aunt, Dorris, passed away last night, from a stroke. I only met her this past summer, and I remember we were joking with her. She was 93. My grandmother, though, informed me on the phone. She sounded rather depressed, as if she was entertaining the thought that she would likely die soon, too. She was saying that she likely wouldn't be able to make it down this year, and told me to tell my parents about Dorris' passing. She also asked if my littlest sister, Stephanie, was around, and after I said I couldn't find her she said "Well, that's that." I told her that I would tell Stephanie she called and that Stephanie would likely call her back, and she said "No, she doesn't need to make any special calls like that." I probably would've thought nothing of it if it wasn't for the tone she used. She sounded like she was tired, and on the verge of tears. I'm afraid that this past summer's memories may be my last with her. Right now, all I can do is pray that they wont be. In chapel the other day, the message was about praising God in difficult times - so right now, I don't know... Not really as bad as what a lot of people go through, but it still hurts...

Edited by AGJM

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

I'm sorry to hear that your grand-aunt passed away. My thoughts are with you.

Thank you.

It's more of how sad my grandmother is that is getting to me - my great aunt, as I was told is proper term, is in a far better place... I do regret that we cannot make it to the funeral service, though...

Edit: I'm rather forgetful these days. I forgot to say thank you.

Edited by AGJM

I wonder where the term "pitch black" originates from ?

I've always thought it came from the colour of pitch. Tarry stuff ?

Sounds like you had the same summer as us. But I mustn't forget the week of sun in July. Or was it August ? It's been so long I've forgotten

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

I've always thought it came from the colour of pitch. Tarry stuff ?

Sounds like you had the same summer as us. But I mustn't forget the week of sun in July. Or was it August ? It's been so long I've forgotten

Could be Tar, never thought about it that way ;) I think it was July. August was a wash out in Surrey.

Cmu3GHE.jpg

It was getting dark here at around 6:00 pm because of the gloomy and rainy weather we've been having and I live in the states. It's sad to see summer leave so soon although the leaves look gorgeous outside my window.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Totally, totally off the subject here but those who 'believe' say a prayer and those who don't have some serious positive thoughts for a little 5 year old girl who was snatched around the time I was moaning about the rain. About 500 yards from where I live.

I'm off out to drive around the back roads to look for a 'little grey van'

A bullet really is too good and quick for some people ...

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

My teacher. I explained it to her in class, in a more polite tone, and she said the same thing she did here:

Problem.png

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure I am right. I'll take it up with my grandfather - who had an English major - later on.

Also, my Integrated Business Applications class had me make a logo in Microsoft Word. I just found that funny - not legitimately upset, just think it is kind of funny.

Totally, totally off the subject here but those who 'believe' say a prayer and those who don't have some serious positive thoughts for a little 5 year old girl who was snatched around the time I was moaning about the rain. About 500 yards from where I live.

In my prayers. And, as of tomorrow, my school's. Where? What was her name?

Those that do pray - do it for this little girl. I hope they find her safe Welshy. I agree with your bullet point 100%

My teacher. I explained it to her in class, in a more polite tone, and she said the same thing she did here:

Problem.png

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure I am right. I'll take it up with my grandfather - who had an English major - later on.

Also, my Integrated Business Applications class had me make a logo in Microsoft Word. I just found that funny - not legitimately upset, just think it is kind of funny.

My sympathies to Mrs Holford.

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

My sympathies to Mrs Holford.

I can't tell if that was meant to be sarcastic or serious, but uh... Yeah, I'll be harping on her about it all year. And so will several others. I was liking her at the beginning of the year, but she seems to obsess over trying to be that kind of teacher that would be in a movie - the kind that does trick questions and really "teaches" the students, so the students come to love the teacher - and she does an awful job at it. She also, to my disappointment, fails to put us in line. There are two teachers that I think deserve some sort of reward, and those are my biology teacher and my Latin teacher. They are awesome at what they do - my biology teacher especially. I guess I should be more mature about things, but... Actually, I have a lack of an argument there. Anyways, though, after her failure to notice her misspelling of "enforcement" and "points" (spelled "eforcement" and "poisnt") after telling us to pay lots of attention to detail - she left those on the board for half the period and didn't notice her mistake - and making us do a project on a site students are told not to use at home because of the viruses, I have decided that I will still do the work for her class diligently, but I will do my best to correct each and every mistake she makes. I've caused quite a bit of laughter, and I've been given quite a few kudos by the older students. But yeah, maturity... I had it for a while, but I seem to lack it now. Did I mention the fact that I corrected her quite politely in class, first, but she just gave the same statement again and again? I need to do my current event for her class, now, though, and then my Biology project, then my Latin project, then my English essays, and all of that...

My rant: I hate electronic signature pads! I'll bet there are at least 1000 variations of my signature in electronic form, and not one matches how I sign a paper document! Besides the number of variations, the pads themselves are too small too!

I think I'm going to start using Elian Script for my signature. Just my initials, in a basic form of it.

In my prayers. And, as of tomorrow, my school's. Where? What was her name?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-19795761

Those that do pray - do it for this little girl. I hope they find her safe Welshy. I agree with your bullet point 100%

Apparently the van was found abandoned in a town 18 miles away. Total bullshite gossip. Why ? What's the point ?

There is some seriously disturbed people out there. If you had a rabid dog you'd put it down.

If someone is convicted of just one small sex crime against kids there should be no second chances ... just a rope ... because they won't rehabilitate, it's not in their chemistry to.

How I wish I'd inflicted even more damage on some when I had the chance in her majesty's hotels. There's so many it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Nonce scum and these bleeding hearts who defend their 'human rights' deserve the same treatment IMO

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-19795761

Apparently the van was found abandoned in a town 18 miles away.

There is some seriously disturbed people out there. If you had a rabid dog you'd put it down.

If someone is convicted of just one small sex crime against kids there should be no second chances ... just a rope ... because they won't rehabilitate, it's not in their chemistry to.

How I wish I'd inflicted even more damage on some when I had the chance in her majesty's hotels. There's so many it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Nonce scum and these bleeding hearts who defend their 'human rights' deserve the same treatment IMO

We may have been on the opposite sides of the wire Welshy but we are on the same fence. Bleeding hearts need to get a life, get out in the real world coz with their rosie glasses they don't do anyone any favours esp. the people they are advocating for. Some people insist on their rights so much that they obliterate the rights of others. For a variety of reasons I agree with what you say. You & the community are to be commended in doing something positive. What a horrible time for her parents & the community.

Still hoping that she will be found safe & well. Please keep us posted as you have been.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

"Some people insist on their rights so much that they obliterate the rights of others."

Who are insisting on what rights, whose rights are they obliterating and what rights? Are you not also, in fact, insisting on defending the act of obliterating another person's right to live because they committed a crime?

Do you believe that these people don't deserve human rights? On what basis?

Edited by Kemaru

@ Kemaru

I've got respect for you so I'm going to hold back a bit.

But if you were to voice those thoughts in front of the hundreds of searchers, I honestly think you'd get dragged to the nearest tree as emotions are running so high and hope so low

Sex offenders are the lowest of the low. They don't care who they hurt or the devastation they leave behind ... it's all them, them, them

One of the most absurd human rights cases I've seen is hundreds of thousands of £££'s of taxpayers money given to a convicted paedophile to fight for his right to live in a house overlooking a school playground.

The European Court of Human Rights gave him the right to. Surely that's twisted ?

I'm very tired, cold and emotionally drained but I'm sorry, if you think scum like that should be treated as human then the mind boggles

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

What the offender did was absolutely terrible and definitely wrong, and I don't want to and didn't intend to make it seem less awful an incident. Had I been there, I would certainly have kept my thoughts to myself and I apologise if I offended in anyway. That case in point is absurd, that decision should not have been made... Actions have consequences; if somebody has that kind of paraphilia and they can't suppress it then obviously they should not be let near children.

But, I still disagree with death or violence as methods of punishment, and I don't believe you can stop being human.

Edit: I hope that girl gets found. On a lighter note, my rant: I'm not getting any good ideas for an important school work.

Edited by Kemaru

I'm not up to a full debate. People have different opinions and I'll leave it at that except ... when you've got kids it's a totally different ball game

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A 46 year old man has been arrested. Still no sign of April and it was an unfair fight so why should someone have rights ?

(I worked with the tw@ ... how I wish I'd dropped a tree on his head ...)

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery