Rants *enter at own risk*

I hate it when the snow is ruined. I don't like it to be plowed. I like to look out my window and see a bright white blanket on my lawn. I also hate it when there are little pebbles and dirt in the snow. It really takes away from the natural beauty.

Also, my best friend is an ex smoker, takes overdoses of pills, and cuts her wrists. How's that for a rant?

Now thats a rant. I feel sorry for you, and her

omExTE6.png

At least she's an ex smoker. That's a step in the right direction. But I agree -- quite a rant. :-(

Same thing with the snow, though. I agree completely.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Speaking of snow, my rant is the ever-excessive use of the *humorous* line: 'don't eat yellow snow'.

Now, speaking from personal experience, and that of most of my friends, I've never eaten normal, white snow before, never had the urge to, so I think I would avoid yellow snow moreso. Plus, knowing what colour snow is meant to look like, who would find satisfaction in eating an oddly coloured piece anyway?

And how is it meant to be funny? It's common sense more than anything, like look both ways when crossing, or don't use Tipp-Ex on blue paper.

Speaking of snow, my rant is the ever-excessive use of the *humorous* line: 'don't eat yellow snow'.

Now, speaking from personal experience, and that of most of my friends, I've never eaten normal, white snow before, never had the urge to, so I think I would avoid yellow snow moreso. Plus, knowing what colour snow is meant to look like, who would find satisfaction in eating an oddly coloured piece anyway?

And how is it meant to be funny? It's common sense more than anything, like look both ways when crossing, or don't use Tipp-Ex on blue paper.

well ive eaten snow it sort of tastes like errm well water lol. it was of my hands after id had a snowball fight and they were really cold so i ended up with both hands in my mouth :D lol. and my nephew has eaten sand :D that was funny :) but well ive never eaten yellow snow but from what people think wouldnt it melt due to heat?? but for all we know it could be yellow die that some one has spilt :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

well ive eaten snow it sort of tastes like errm well water lol.
You don't say...
but for all we know it could be yellow die that some one has spilt :D
Of course, that must be what it is... 'yellow die'.

:P

Super robot?

Optimus10108pieces.jpg?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Aghh....seems nobody understands what or why is the super robot, or nobody cares.

:roll:

optimus prime could squish your super robot

Ahhhhghhhhh, that's not the point. somebody please look closely...

I saw the R, C, D, A, and BB. But no T?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

....And Ash didn't tell you this ;)

He certainly didn't, the flowers were bought 5 mins before you arrived, from a local florist ;)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D