Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

It says that it comes out winter of this year. But it looks worth the wait.

joins uH in waiting for surface

EDIT: According to wikipedia, it comes out this November. Also according to wikipedia:

Prices will reportedly be $5,000 to $10,000 per unit.[1] However Microsoft said it expects prices to drop enough to make consumer versions feasible in 3 to 5 years.

Alright, here's my rant:

I'm working on my MSC submission in the evening, enjoying my little bit of repose before bed, when the lights dim and the computer shuts down. Great. A brown-out. All because rich heat intolerant people can't stand some very mild warmth and insist on running their air-conditioner. And I lose all the work I've done that evening. :evil:

And then, no matter how many times I check, I can never get into 110MB registration!!

Ouch. I've had the pdn thing happen to me before. That's why there's a huge hole in the wall and a chair with one leg in my room*.

Here's something to rant about. There were three profiles created by either CMD or BB while I was sleeping-- newPORSCHE, newJAGUAR, and newTOYOTA. I sent a pm to each of them, which will clutter the inbox of the creator's email account.

*Ya, that's a joke.

Its never happened in pdn for me, but one time it happened while I was in the middle of a game. It had been hours sence I last saved, but it wouldnt have mattered because all the save files went corrupt. I had to restart from the begining again.

Here's something to rant about. There were three profiles created by either CMD or BB while I was sleeping-- newPORSCHE, newJAGUAR, and newTOYOTA.

Why do you assume it was BoltBait or I? I'm just as annoyed by it as you are.

I have created none of the aforementioned accounts. newTOYOTA and newJAGUAR have not posted, but newPORSCHE has. Of the three posts nP has made, two IPs were logged, neither of which have been used by any other forum member. Someone new is trying to be clever.

It isn't working...

Crazy Pyro Man was supposed to be a one-time joke between pyrochild and I. The joke was apparently both unfunny and short-lived. Parodies of bad jokes are usually terrible, and that holds true here. I understand and apologize that I started this mess. Please rest assured that I would do nothing to perpetuate it.

Of the three posts nP has made, two IPs were logged, neither of which have been used by any other forum member. Someone new is trying to be clever.

Keep in mind that there are ways to hide/change your perceived IP

Oh, quit yer' whinin'! Whaddaya think this is, the Post Your Complaints Here thread?

But yes, you are better than I. I doubt you could play higher than I, though. >Guitar<

Here's something to rant about. There were three profiles created by either CMD or BB while I was sleeping-- newPORSCHE, newJAGUAR, and newTOYOTA. I sent a pm to each of them, which will clutter the inbox of the creator's email account.

Wasn't me.