Rants *enter at own risk*

Gosh! A 29" Giant! Fee fi fo fum I smell the blood of the Rule Ogre because it's a bit..., y'know... BIG ;)

Replaced it with a link.

• 3 weeks later...

Assuming you aren't pulling my leg, what set are they from and how do you plan on selling them?

Nothing to do with the context here, but your signature is very nice. It looks like something from a fancy hotel or something.

Anyhow, only eight more days until school starts...

D:

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

Nothing to do with the context here, but your signature is very nice. It looks like something from a fancy hotel or something.

Thanks! It's from a series of digital abstracts I did for AP Art back in high school. You can grab a larger version here: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/um3ozteqlkq8hnv/background.png?dl=1

And of course, it's 100% Paint.NET ;)

signature.png

As my home PC is soo slow I do a lot of work on my work one. Went in today after 3 days off to pick up my PDN files for 4 logos I have been working on for the logo of the week comp only to find the other guy at my work had deleted them ( he needed some spce on the hard drive ) didn't matter that they had a combined size of probably less than 20mb and we have 2 external drives each with 2TB of space :(

Well, a less serious rant - perhaps two or three-

A: Have to have book covers for school (I did get all honors courses, however) which make it nearly impossible to pick it up with how much stuff you have to have in your backpack

B: My backpack broke because it had too much stuff in it

C: I'm the only freshman in my eighth period

D: This image came out jaggy http://customize.org/wallpapers/90546

EDIT: I FIXED THE IMAGE.

http://customize.org/wallpapers/90555

Hooray.

Edited by AGJM

• 3 weeks later...

bloody potato. A few weeks ago, I was thinking "YES! I HAVE SPACE IN MY ROOM!"

Now, I'm thinking "Screw me, screw me, screw me" and fighting the urge to strangle myself to death. My room is insanely messy - and it's not my fault. There is not a single freaking place to stuff any more bloody potato that my parents get out. My desk has no space, my bed barely has room for me to sleep on it, my dresser has random odds and ends all over it - and even if I could clean it up, my parents (my mom) would eventually tell me that I need to fix it, get everything back out, and make me a guest to my own freaking room. It's stupid. I want to get rid of stuff, but I can barely freaking think in here. In fact, when I do it's usually foul language or being mad at my self for thinking bad language. I really, really hate this situation... It's almost worse, because I expected it to be a lot less stressful than where I previously lived - but it's actually almost more. Screw me.

Oh, and I've been thinking about how much has been cut from my life since I moved - church youth group, friends, the beach, biking, airsoft, fishing, being able to walk to a friends house (I've only had one friend over in the past year), an advanced curriculum ("surplus" was a vocabulary word in History), having a clean, large room where I can think, being happy for longer than a few weeks, having a church that wasn't dark and depressing (it's got a dark exterior, and it's just awful), having teachers that kept other students in line, having a quite space whenever I needed one, plans I had for myself in Florida, actually touching equipment when I did the sound stuff at church, going swimming (for the first time in my life, I do not have a pool in my backyard) - the list goes on and on. Screw it.

Edit: Arrogant line of mine removed... I'm an idiot sometimes. I then decided that I should also change the scripture verse in my signature, as it may come across wrong too (maybe not wrong, but offensive.)

Edited by AGJM

constant headaches

Me too, that's never fun... Just play some acoustic music, or listen to rainymood.

That is, if noises don't make it worse. I get headaches and a lot of stress, then afterwards I usually get upset. Music and rainymood and dark pictures all help...

Just relax. Take a cold shower. Ice cold. When you get out, it feels great. I do that every night and every morning. It really does feel pretty good... I don't know.

I was sympathizing until I read that bit

If people are picking up that vibe from you then you're never going to get along with them. None of us know everything

@ Pyro ... hope the headaches stop soon

Screw it... Your write, I'm wrong.

Half the time, I almost don't want to go along with them - they're going the wrong way.

Edited by AGJM

Nice edit.

A bit less use of the Screw word.

Do you believe that the ancient gods throughout the countries of the world world ever existed ? If you don't - does that make you an aetheist ?

It's one of the few words that I can allow myself to use when I am angry.

I believe that one God existed, and the belief that there is no god is what makes one an atheist.

Edit: I guess I should have left the original and then had "edit"?

Edited by AGJM

A bit less use of the Screw word.

Story time: I ran a junior chess tournament earlier this month. In one of the qualifying rounds time was up and the games still in play were being adjudicated by the organizers.

A seven year old girl was playing white, she was behind on material. She was asked what she thought of the position...."I'm screwed, I'm screwed!" she replied :lol: (out of the mouths of babes)

I think I'm having a lugubrious (hey a new word, thanks wikipedia<3) phase again. I just really don't want to do anything or talk to anyone or go anywhere. This has gone for a few days now. It didn't help much that today was my boyfriend's (how sad that I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to call him that. sigh I just don't know anything about people or relationships or anything else for that matter) birthday, my friends went to his place to congratulate and didn't bother to call me. I had a gift for him and everything, I really really wanted to see him today.

I'm in an art school in Helsinki, but my friends are all in the local high school. I do get along with people in my school- quite well as a matter of fact- but it gets so lonely there with no one really truly close nearby.

EDIT: also I'm feeling nauseated and weak all the time.

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Well frick. BF3 is bloody potato. I can't freaking play it, because I seem to have the worst luck in the world. There are- screw it, I sound like more of a whiner than I usually am already... I think, due to the fact that I seem to have anger issues with myself, that I need to stick to single-player games...