Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: Hate.

Now this is a pretty big topic, but I need to get it out. When people dislike something, it's an opinion. Which I respect. But. When they call you out for liking a certain thing? Not okay. Especially when they start getting stereotypical. It shows they obviously don't know anything about what they're hating on.... Usually. Hmmm.... A good example... Oh, here. Judging somebody's sexuality by them liking a show. 2 words. Heck no. It's not okay. And another one. When they call you a disgrace to humanity or something like that. They're the real disgrace if they think it's a good thing to come in and hate on somebody for liking something. It's okay if you have a different opinion. Just don't be so negative.

• Upvote 1
7709837.png?292

@TFPrime.

I agree with what your saying. I really do believe the word "Hate" is a very strong (and) Wrong word to use in certain context, Hatred of someone or something that an individual enjoys doing or believes in is up to the individual. In my opinion, I would challenge anyone to define why they "Hate" someone they have never even met before or "Hate" something they know nothing about, never seen or never done. Sadly the world is full of shallow, narrow minded people who like to put people or things down, the reason they do this is to mask their own ignorance and lack of knowlege. A possitive outlook on everything should be embraced by everyone. Open minds gives us more enjoyment and more variety in the world. :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

Rant: LEMONS

Alright I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I don't want your lemons what am I supposed to do with THESE?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it though it could give TFPrime lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! ... With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a COMBUSTIBLE LEMON that burns your house down! *Cough* *Cough*

7709837.png?292

Rant: LEMONS

Alright I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I don't want your lemons what am I supposed to do with THESE?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it though it could give TFPrime lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! ... With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a COMBUSTIBLE LEMON that burns your house down! *Cough* *Cough*

You're just posting lines from Portal 2, which is not what this thread is for.

Besides that, half my state is on fire right now. People are losing their homes and the sky is filled with smoke. So you chose the worst possible time to post about burning down houses.

Before anyone says "hahaha but you're pyrochild you probably started those fires," don't. Not funny.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I live in Colorado too. In Fort Collins. Upper in the mountains. We've had our smoky days. Once half of the sky was red with smoke and we all had headaches and could barely breath. My parents said 'Oh no, nothing to worry about' so I was feeling miserable. Sorry. I guess i should have thought about that.

7709837.png?292

I'd say a bit of both. I remember the evening up until a certain point in time (I think I had just taken french fries out of the oven), after that it's blank with scant tidbits of images, smells, sounds... When I woke up the following morning it didn't feel like time had passed at all, because I couldn't remember going to bed. The morning was quite delightful, though.

I blame the vodka and raki and the overly-sweet almond liqueur, which by the way was horrible.

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

No... not at all! Naps and time jumps are quick, when a black out hits you're stuck without power until it gets fixed or it fixes itself. Real time tends to go by really slooow when all sources of interdimensional warp and time jumping, which have become like real time to us, are unavaliable.

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

NinjaManDan: I'm not sure I got that... :D But I don't remember those blank parts of the evening at all; it's more as if all the events I remember happened right after each other.

Welshblue: I didn't mix them all together! That does sound horrible, and I bet it would taste even worse... Probably not as putrid as coffee and absinthe, though, a "drink" my friend was keen on trying out... I won't tell you what it was called but the name certainly matched its appearance...

That's just my personal take on power outages. :D I know that everyone's view is different and that suits me just fine. (I don't know about you but I enjoy experiencing time warps and interdimensional space travel, It's EXHILIRATING)

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Oh okay. It would seem that a good friend of mine is trying to hit on my boyfriend. No problem. I thought he'd ignore her passes and explain the situation or something. But nooooooooo. Suddenly everything is "confusing" and he doesn't "know what to do".

I like him, and he likes me, but apparently right now he is:

"confused

all these feels

i cant handle them" (his own words)

Such eloquent expression. That really puts my mind at rest.

The most annoying part is, he asks me for help?! Oh so when you're taken, you're being hit on and you don't know what to do, you consult your boyfriend. I see, that makes so much sense! It doesn't put me in an incredibly awkward position at all, I'd love to help. I like the part where you implied you're not sure whether you'd pick me or someone else. SIGH where is this drama coming from? :I

sorry for ranting (although it is the rants thread) but I just really need to vent.

Edited by Kemaru

I'm so upset with myself right now. I've made such a moronic mistake and I could kick my tail all over the globe!

About a month ago I decided to change my password on my computer. A couple days after however, I was at Best Buy just browsing around and ran across what I considered a great deal on a laptop (not that I intended to buy anything initially - I was just browsing eating up time to go do something else), so I bought it (what I'm currently using). Anyways, I've been using this laptop now for about a month and as you can imagine, because I haven't been logging into the computer, now I can't remember the password. I was stupid: I didn't write it down and I never made a password recovery disk.

Now it looks like I'm going to have to wipe out my hard drive and reinstall everything...and loose any saved data.

I can't express how angry I am with myself right now....!

I'm so upset with myself right now. I've made such a moronic mistake and I could kick my tail all over the globe!

About a month ago I decided to change my password on my computer. A couple days after however, I was at Best Buy just browsing around and ran across what I considered a great deal on a laptop (not that I intended to buy anything initially - I was just browsing eating up time to go do something else), so I bought it (what I'm currently using). Anyways, I've been using this laptop now for about a month and as you can imagine, because I haven't been logging into the computer, now I can't remember the password. I was stupid: I didn't write it down and I never made a password recovery disk.

Now it looks like I'm going to have to wipe out my hard drive and reinstall everything...and loose any saved data.

I can't express how angry I am with myself right now....!

Err, this is a bit shady and I apologize to the mods if this isn't allowed, but Jim I highly recommend this: [removed]

signature.png

I did something similar jim, tried everything I could think off for a couple of days then gave up. About 3 weeks later it just came to me, our brains store so much info, sometimes you just need to stop trying to access it and it will float to the surface.

I was already looking at that, but I wasn't sure if I could trust it. And btw, I agree, the mods might not agree w/you "recommending" it - though I appreciate it just the same.

I've used it before plenty of times to help friends and family members over the years. I'd at least give it a shot before wiping your data ;) Also, I've removed the link now that you've got it.

signature.png

Just lost 2 pieces I was working on combined time 3-4 hours, plugged my USB drive in to save them and the PC shut itself off :( What made it worse was the fact that they were 2 really good ( if I can say that ) pieces which just seemed to create themselves I can't even remember half of what I did :( It was like I was possesed.