Screen deafness is just the start. It gets worse. Much worse.

I sit in front of the screen and my hearing goes first. Next the mouth drops open. I start to grunt and groan.

There has to be a support group for this...., "Hi my name is ____ and I'm a Screen Zombie!" (chorus: "Hi ____")

Or more accurately

"Hi my name is ____ and I'm a Screen Zombie!" (chorus: "Urrghhhhh")

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

Screen deafness is just the start. It gets worse. Much worse.

I sit in front of the screen and my hearing goes first. Next the mouth drops open. I start to grunt and groan.

There has to be a support group for this...., "Hi my name is ____ and I'm a Screen Zombie!" (chorus: "Hi ____")

lucky for me i dont have screen deafness, i have SELECTIVE HEARING :D

GB6iH.png

Lack of sleep due to 9 teenage girls marauding through the house all night. What part of 'sleepover' don't they get ?

Night time I'm buying a taser and a bottle of ketamine ...

(In a total non-pervy way !)

just go up to them and say, ''hey does this perfume smell like chloroform to you?''

GB6iH.png

Rant: I can't seem to get my profile picture to change, it won't accept the image I want to link to. It is the right size and file type, unless these requirements have changed with the updating of the forum.

retrofont.jpg

Profile pictures are turned off (at least they used to be before the forum software was upgraded).

There shouldn't be any difference. I don't use Gravatar, so either it works by file upload or Photobucket (can't remember which I used).

rant: I'm so frigid and distant even an ice cube would think I'm too cold. I feel like I'm pushing a certain person away...

also rant: I'M ALWAYS LATE. I really really try to be on time but something always happens :/ I feel really bad about it, I make everyone wait for me and I don't like it.

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Fantastic. Click through all the links and fill out all the web forms to buy a copy of Diablo 3...

... And all that happens is the "Battle.net Update Agent" crashes. Over and over and over, every single time.

Woof. It sucks that installers are the largest point of friction and cause of pain on desktop Windows. Whatever happened to "copy *.* c:\games" :(

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Woof. It sucks that installers are the largest point of friction and cause of pain on desktop Windows. Whatever happened to "copy *.* c:\games" :(

I'd like to see a poll conducted to find out how many people are even familiar these days with DOS. Makes one wonder if all these "technical advancements" can really be deemed as "advancements" if we can't ever remember how to do the simple things. LOL, I guess I'm getting nostalgic!

I used to be a DOS power user. I distinctly remember purchasing DOS 6.2 then rushing home and installing it. I was the talk of my nerd circle!

Fantastic. Click through all the links and fill out all the web forms to buy a copy of Diablo 3...

... And all that happens is the "Battle.net Update Agent" crashes. Over and over and over, every single time.

My copy is about 25% downloaded as of writing. I wanted to play on release day, but deadlines got in the way. If you want top hop in a game once you've got your copy up and running my BattleTag is MikeRyan#1892

signature.png

I'd like to see a poll conducted to find out how many people are even familiar these days with DOS. Makes one wonder if all these "technical advancements" can really be deemed as "advancements" if we can't ever remember how to do the simple things. LOL, I guess I'm getting nostalgic!

DOS was a decade before my time but I still appreciate it as a forerunner to the more modern computer Command Prompt. (And I've always loved that Monochrome Green Cathode Ray Terminal Screen look) I've looked to find applications for Windows that create that effect (kind of like the Mac OS "Cathode" application) but so far I've found nothing that quite equals it.

9c9133e7-1073-42c8-acd3-0269fc5c1865.jpg

I got this shirt to celebrate it!!! Lol

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

I got it to work! I had to jockey with the processor affinity from Task Manager to limit it to 4 out of my 32 processor threads. Looks like someone still isn't writing correct multithreading code.

I think I picked an appropriate name for my hero ...

post-44714-0-22832500-1337360605_thumb.j

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

71c.jpg

I'm late, but w/e.

Edited by Sozo

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.