Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

I hate it when people quote an entire tutorial, with all the pics
Same goes with the Pictorium, too.

If the image is from Photobucket, insert 'th_' in the relevant place of the quoted link, and if isn't, just put '@@Name:' (maybe with a page number if you wish others to be able to review the piece again) and have done with it. It's not the most taxing of tasks. I have seen once where virtually the same string of images were strewn across two pages because of quoting.

Paint.NET or paint.net; it's better that Paint or Paint.NET... =S

Or, more recently, Paint.com. Let's take bets on when Paint.org shows up!

---

My rant is that I can't find a decent DDR mat anymore. A year ago, I had this really high quality mat (that broke because a friend stepped on the plastic sensor box and the cord eventually wiggled free) and now I can't find it again. Anywhere.

We were gone from 11:30 till 6:15 (walking most of that time) and ended up with a fruitless search... Not the worst day ever... but still frustrating. >_>

yeh i hate it when i break stuff that costs loads or is a good one!!! and like u had it ages and now you cant find it to buy cus they are forever bringing out new ones...

i suppose thats my little rant for today!!!

I buy loads of stuff and a couple weeks later another make brings out a better version and cheaper!!! That annoys me!!!

Yeah, I recommend putting a try/catch block around EVERY effect you call. Then, if it fails, tell the user which plugin is at fault and show the specific error message generated.

Or, stop develping plugins. :shock:

Yeah, I recommend putting a try/catch block around EVERY effect you call. Then, if it fails, tell the user which plugin is at fault and show the specific error message generated.
I've already got goodies like that in the 3.0 branch.
NEVUHH!!!

NEVUHH!!!

Heh. Yeah, I had a feelin' :D

My rant: Midterms are coming up and all the work is coming at too fast a pace. And then I still have to study! :x :arrow: :evil: Aghhh! :arrow: :shock: *Head explodes from the amount of information studied* :arrow: :AddNoise: Then it turns green :arrow: :mrgreen: (yeah, I know, random). Ah well, its the price to pay for not having Regents. But still. ow.

Rant* no Paint.NET for 9 days !

my computer is gone , now posting on my fathers so he have no paint.net and i may NOT download it :( :!:

fontforge! gggrrrr i cant get it to work, i finally get everything installed on my desktop (Vista 64x) and i try to run it, you know what i get "fontforge.exe has stopped working" then i want to do it on my laptop and i put the code in to run it, and it just sits there >_

i guess i might as well say that i hate my homework?

Second that motion :mrgreen:

Rant: What makes the smiley above ^ so different from all the others that its green? Is it so sick that its happy? :?

fontforge! gggrrrr i cant get it to work, i finally get everything installed on my desktop (Vista 64x) and i try to run it, you know what i get "fontforge.exe has stopped working" then i want to do it on my laptop and i put the code in to run it, and it just sits there >_<

It may have to do with the fact that you're running on a 64-bit OS...

EDIT: Or the fact that it's Vista.

EDIT2: Scratch that. It could a combination of both of those things and a few other factors unknown.

ok, that stinks...am i hopeless

on the other hand, i have this friend that gets irrated when i try to show him something i made, surprisingly he signs on (aim) and says hi, eventually he asks "let me see on of your pdn fractions"<<

I hate it when the snow is ruined. I don't like it to be plowed. I like to look out my window and see a bright white blanket on my lawn. I also hate it when there are little pebbles and dirt in the snow. It really takes away from the natural beauty.

Also, my best friend is an ex smoker, takes overdoses of pills, and cuts her wrists. How's that for a rant?