Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

:lol: :lol:

I would say ... I wish ... but my wife may read this one day, then I'd be wishing I hadn't :D

Talking of sofas and back onto spiders - I'm not too proud to admit I jumped on the sofa one night after seeing a big hairy monster walking across the floor.

I must look epileptic in work when I walk through a cobweb strung between trees ...

Ooooh Welshy - the mental picture that paints for me is priceless! Why is it that we have jobs/interests that puts us in the direct firing line with these monsters??

Moved about a dozen potted plants. Only when I watered them did I see at least 6 hairy huntsman spiders scurry away. Just imagine - I could have been touching those & not know it.

The man at the markets thinks he is funny. There was a massive (at least 12 inches long) tarantula on the table. I was mesmerised, trying to be very brave & psyching myself up to think that it looks quite cute & it is only a toy. Yeah, I can do this...then it MOVED! I said something that sounds like park in hell & jumped. I looked some more...surely it cannot be real? Surely? It moved some more...I looked at the old guy but he just had his hands in his hoodie. No wires but damn this thing is MOVING! Once the old guy composed himself again, he showed me the radio control.

Rant: I miss my Mum and Dad.

TFP - Get off the computer (assuming you still have a Mum & Dad) - give your Mum (Mom) a hug and tell her "thank you - I love you" and tell your Dad (Pop) he's your best mate - (even if you argue). - Don't worry about silly rules on silly forums - just try to get it right - we're all dead in 100 years!

Transformers - design you're own - could be the next big thing.

Transformers - copper wire, laminated iron, smoothing circuit - fun if you wire it up wrong!

Go on - I dare you - draw something (no downloaded pokemon images - invent!) - anything original is better than something borrowed.

Glad to see you haven't left - yet :P

I've already started a comic, all the characters are planned out, i know how to draw, and i'm pretty sure that like 25 hugs a day are enough for mom and dad.When i say i want Transformers back i'm not saying that i don't have a mind of my own.So please, back off.God, i'm in a bad mood.

I like being addressed as God ! - No - this is Rants. - transformers stuff - pleases post some drawings and ideas - I love your enthusiasm, so don't take anything I say as bad.

- I just like to see new stuff - would be nice to see how your 'comic' evolves.

re folks:- one more hug won't hurt - you'll miss 'em when there gone - believe me!

Time is strange - you turn around and half your life is gone - remember this!

Rant: I was away from the forums, posting sporadically, for over a year (nearer 2). And yet, I still have the 3rd highest post count on this forum.

Rant: got a speeding ticket today. :(

Do you get endorsement points on your licence over there ?

My first 3 in over 25 years of driving were worse than the fine

Then a lecture on the perils of speeding by a copper who I'm sure was only about 12 :|

Rant: Tired of not getting to watch enough "Lost"!!

Rant: Too much school to get done before Wednesday!

Rant: Not enough Pdn ideas to keep me busy! (aside from being busy searching for an idea on the web)

wat r u talkin bout no u dont

WUT U DO?

==

In other rants, how the bloody potato is "Corrupt-A-Wish" still around? I thought sure it would've disappeared into obscurity by now. One way or another.

Simple; if people have a way to procrastinate, they will take it, no matter how banal. Us humans are dumb like that.

Also, TFPrime: Trust me, after two years of annoying everyone here on the forums with my own, similar experience, I can honestly tell you that it never ever improves by itself. Ever. :D Best thing to do is ignore it and take up a hobby.

Speaking of which ...

I decided to have a laugh tonight and creep up on my son wearing a scream mask whilst he was on his gaming chair with headphones on

... the lafffs on me as it frightened him so much, he swung and punched me in the mouth. Knocking my cap off.

Nice dentist bill to look forward to now :roll:

• Upvote 1