Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

No - it got closed because you had more than one thread in the Pictorium.

You still have one thread active. This one:

Looks like a Gallery to me, so edit the thread like Pyrochild said. Post your works in that thread - ONLY that thread ;)

EER: What about the Umbrella threads? :mrgreen:

Rant: Too much work. Fashion design course, 2½ unfinished assignments. Finnish text analysis, English argumentative essay. Math statistics assignment, plus all the German independent work I have to finish... I wish I could ctrl+Z back to the point when I still had plenty of time!

Don't moan about skool people.

Think of it as your road to the future. All the hard work you put in now; will make life easier in the long run

A rant -

finding out someone has been talking behind your back and been spouting a load of ballacks about something you've meant to have said.

Which has caused loads of strife

I'm fit to burst.

Freaking so pi33ed off that it's lucky for both of us that I'm not face to face with them

Rant:I SAW THREE VOTES.I have young eyes, maybe i should know?In fact i edited it because OF THOSE THREE VOTES.Gaaaaahh!!!!!!!!

Is it only me who hasn't got a clue what votes you're referring to ?

Competitions ?

YES the sig battles.

I shall refer to Sfifer's post in Sig Battles Discussion:

Okay people I'm double posting because I believe this is neccesarry.

The competition between two people does not end after 3 three votes have been cast; it only ends after one person receives three votes in his/her favour.

Also this trend of editting your posts and removing your votes has to stop; it's ruining the fun for everyone and is quite frankly quite rude.

If none of this makes sense go to the first page of the main topic (Here) and pay attention to rules 7, 11 & 12a.

Voting for someone simply because you want the competition to end is rude and is not allowed.

Did you see 3 votes as in 2 votes for one sig and 1 vote for another, if so we still needed another vote a winner must have 3 votes its all there in the rules.

*violently opens the door*

What is this? What is this? I come here in this rants thread, hoping to see some action, conditioned flames, and all I see is some chat about sig battles? Where is the violence? Where is the madness? Where are the rants?

*smashes a whole bunch of stuff*

Hey, I really had no ideas for this D:

*violently opens the door*

What is this? What is this? I come here in this rants thread, hoping to see some action, conditioned flames, and all I see is some chat about sig battles? Where is the violence? Where is the madness? Where are the rants?

*smashes a whole bunch of stuff*

Hey, I really had no ideas for this D:

... I hope you're going to pay for all that damage :P

Then maybe see some sort of anger management counsellor :lol:

Edited by welshblue

... I hope you're going to pay for all that damage :P

Then maybe see some sort of anger management counsellor :lol:

*sinister glare*

I eat anger counsellors for breakfast, sir! Or wait no, that was for lunch, for breakfast I eat lawyers- And I complete my dinner with the simpletons who dare try calm me down with their empty... threats and... mockeries!

*smashes more stuff*

Re-reading through this. Have I just been called a simpleton ? :|

Not so much a rant as something to do as I look at the biggest daddy long legs I have ever seen. This mother' has to be on steroids

The room isn't big enough for both of us ...

Urgh. Just had to re upload everything. Tinypic just turned my sigs into half sigs, the bottom halves just disappeared. -.-

Now I've switched to photobucket, and so far I'm liking it. :)

Re-reading through this. Have I just been called a simpleton ? :|

Not so much a rant as something to do as I look at the biggest daddy long legs I have ever seen. This mother' has to be on steroids

The room isn't big enough for both of us ...

If anyone has called you that then they are more, much more foolish than brave. And, they are dead wrong.

Is the spider inside the house? I've warned all the spiders that if they come inside the house they will die. Daddy long legs are not true spiders, apparently. I don't care what they are classified. If it spins a web & has 8 legs it sure as hell is not a duck.

Welshy, I implore you - don't let that sucker breed! :lol:

Daddy-longlegs don't spin webs. They don't even have an abdomen, just a thorax/head piece. But all that said, I dont like them either.

Gahhhhhh! I'm having major artist block! And for someone who has not much else to do, it stinks.boltbait.mad.png=O

Troupes of can-can girls hiding under the sofa - I'm off to Wales! ;)

:lol: :lol:

I would say ... I wish ... but my wife may read this one day, then I'd be wishing I hadn't :D

Talking of sofas and back onto spiders - I'm not too proud to admit I jumped on the sofa one night after seeing a big hairy monster walking across the floor.

I must look epileptic in work when I walk through a cobweb strung between trees ...