Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

I'm white, but being black has a big part in it.I joke around and dance to my favorite song on the radio.My sister says, "Your so white" and i say "Dude, WTF!?"

WTF Dude ... not sure how that's racism - more like stating the obvious ?

On the racism front ... I'm fed up of people moving here from England, then slagging off everything about Wales and the Welsh.

You found your way in, so I'm sure you can find your way out ... if not, there's 000's who will show you

Having known a few people who have died recently ... if there is a god, then he's got the strangest sense of fairness that I'll never understand

Edited by welshblue

There is much sadness in this world & it really is not a fair place.

I have always said & I know I am not alone, there is no justice in this world.

Also not alone in wanting to slap my boss silly. Or maybe I want one less or a new one. Grumpy, very grumpy this afternoon.

That may be true; if you take into account the society in which you grow up in. Hip Hop dancing is considered a very 'black' thing to do and, as such, is predominately done by black youths. If you were to be black youth then you would be fair more likely to be a better hip hop dancer as you have a higher chance of being in a social group in which hip hop dancing is widely practised and encouraged.

If I tried Hip Hop I'm sure I'd fall apart - Hard work may not kill you, but it takes it's toll :roll:

@ EER ... I know mate. That was tragic.

You cannot spend too much time on Reddit :O

You can when you have exams in the next two weeks.

In other news; I have to go to work sick because nobody at my work covers other people's shifts.

@ TFPrime ... I'm confused. Why make a public announcement that you're changing your username but revert back to your old one sporadically ?

Rant: My daughter being told she'll never play competitive football again @ the tender age of 13.

But who said life was fair

Rant: My daughter being told she'll never play competitive football again @ the tender age of 13.

But who said life was fair

I am really sorry to hear that. I had high hopes & I know I am not the only one. Give her a hug from me. :cookie::mtdew::bmw::star::pizza:

Well i really can't show any of my art work with TFPrime

Prime, it doesn't mater what your username is, feel frree to make whatever you want. Look at everyone elses work, does that revolve around there username? No it doesn't. :)