I was at the bookstore today and my sis picked up a Harry Potter stereogram book. Understand that the Harry Potter series is my all time favorite. She was looking through the book and all like "Cool!...Wow!"....I've never been able to see the hidden picture. I've tried all the tips...cross-eyed, staring past the picture, using a mirror, etc...nothing works =( I've sad there for hours trying to seeing something.

I have a lazy eye, so that's most likely why...I also have problems with depth perception...it really sucks because I am horrible at telling distances. It could 50ft, it could be 100ft...the only way I can tell the difference is that the closer objects are larger...I am a lot better than I used to be though...lol

brokecarsig.jpg

Rant of the day: chores

Seriously, they have invented self-cleaning ovens... Why not self-cleaning toilets? What's up with that?

And, dishes. I want self-cleaning dishes.

1st - I think they are afraid that toilets might explode from being self-cleaned, unless you add the Scrubs to the underside of the toilet. It's claimed to "clean the toilet with every flush."

2nd - Ever heard of dishwasher? :D

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

....Another rant...even before someone else has posted...I must be on a roll. lol

Wow! We have this amazing invention called a telephone, and more recently, a cell phone. These "phones" allow you to make contact with people who are not in your immediate vicinity. If you need to talk to someone...call them! Don't complain at them later with out even trying to make contact.

brokecarsig.jpg

Back of the queue, Sozo :D. Take a coat - you'll be there a while - it's a looonnnng queue.

What kind of internship are you looking for?

A friend of mine is in his 3rd year of RTV or something similar and he's really close to having an internship in Los Angeles line up for him after school. We live in middle of nowhere Arkansas, and he hails from the boothill of Missouri.

Internships aren't impossible to get. Just really hard. lol

Luckily for me, I'll be able to get a nursing job probably right after I graduate because places are always needing more nurses.

brokecarsig.jpg

I'm looking for computer science internships. Something like IT, Networking, DB Development, or along those lines.  My area isn't exactly a hotbed of technology, so there are some places with good internships, but not a whole lot.

Edited by CommanderSozo

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Cool. I've got a friend in that area...he's not far enough along to be looking into internships, but he's learning binary for fun...:roll: lol

RANT: My teeth started hurting last night. Made an emergency trip to the dentist this morning...I'm scheduled for ANOTHER root canal next week and at least 2 more crowns in the near future. =( I have really bad teeth because when I was young, I had chronic ear infections. Instead of putting tubes in my ears like any normal doctor would, she kept putting me on antibiotics. As a result, my teeth have really really weak, thin enamel. They aren't strong enough for braces(luckily I don't need braces) and I get cavities all the time =(. I'm 20 and I've had at least 8 root canals.

So yeah...if any of ya'll have youngin's or plan to in the future and their doctors want to put them on lots and lots of antibiotics for ear infections...Don't let them. Push tubes, or else they could be in the same position as me...Hopefully that won't be a problem in the future though since doctors are moving away from prescribing antibiotics for every sniffle. That's part of the reason we have so many antibiotic resistant infections now, like MRSA(the bad kind of Staph infection). People would get antibiotics for everything, and the bacteria evolved to be resistant to all the different kinds of antibiotics much faster than it would have with constant contact.

I also basically quit using Germ-x. You know how it kills 99.9% of bacteria? Well, sure, it kills a lot of bad stuff, but it also kills all the good bacteria on your hands and it leaves some really nasty, resistant bacteria and viruses that the good bacteria would have been able to keep in check, had they been still alive. A better idea is to just use diluted dish soap =)

And off the soap box I go.

brokecarsig.jpg