• 2 weeks later...

Rant: I was in a turnaround thing on the road during my first time driving in heavy rain. I pulled out too quickly and spun out. I did not crash or anything but it scared the hell out of me and probably whoever was staring at me when it happened. I just drove on as normal and it wasn't a big deal haha.

From what I've understood he isn't going to if the mosque "near" ground zero will be cancelled. I don't think the silly pastor realises what sort of reaction his actions are causing in the Middle-East...

RANT: No Birth By Sleep here... :/ I'll have to order it online.

Edited by Kemaru

I just can't understand why people can't believe in what they want

It's one of the basic freedoms of the Western world that the populus can take on board any set of beliefs that they wish (mindful of local laws and mores). However, it also seems to be a (God given?) right for every religeon to lambast every other option as devil inspired. Sad, very sad.

I myself subscribe to no fixed set of beliefs. It makes my life no less pleasant and a great deal simpler.

If there was a devil - surely he/she/it would see fit to invent religeon just to keep the hatred and violence (in the name of God) going?

Guest PsychoHarmonic

It's one of the basic freedoms of the Western world that the populus can take on board any set of beliefs that they wish (mindful of local laws and mores). However, it also seems to be a (God given?) right for every religeon to lambast every other option as devil inspired. Sad, very sad.

I myself subscribe to no fixed set of beliefs. It makes my life no less pleasant and a great deal simpler.

If there was a devil - surely he/she/it would see fit to invent religeon just to keep the hatred and violence (in the name of God) going?

+1

seems like you took the worlds right out of my mouth..