@Pyrochild: At least with a piano you are limited to a chromatic scale. The worst thing about atonal music for unfretted instruments is that the composer gleefully uses quarter, half and three quarter sharps and flats. The dischord!! =O

Rant: I've been sneezing the whole morning, and I just can't stop... ugh.

I usually go through a week of that at the start of spring, then my allergies settle.

My rant: People need to stop parking in front of my driveway. Next time, I'm gonna ram their car into the nearest semi-busy road. Or tip it over.

I usually go through a week of that at the start of spring, then my allergies settle.

My rant: People need to stop parking in front of my driveway. Next time, I'm gonna ram their car into the nearest semi-busy road. Or tip it over.

I usually go through 2 weeks of allergies before it turns into a hacking/wheezing cough at the end. My warning sign: raw, irritating throat, and it progress to stuffy and runny nose, and finally the whole allergy with the whole 9 yard.

As for people parking in your driveway, rent a diesel forklift, and they'll be amazed at how far they have to walk to their car. :D

Edited by Lance McKnight

We haven't go a drive, just parking spaces for the 8 houses; which people use if they visit another estate across the road from us.

So I park in front of them ... when they come to the house asking if I'll move the car, my wife tells them I'm not in and taken the keys with me.

After an hours wait they don't park there again

Annoyances of other people - is that a polite way of saying the feral brats that some people breed?!

Went to a government department today & there were kids running & screaming like it was a park, in between desks & other customers. We shoot feral animals, don't we?

Pyro, maybe you LOOK suspicious :roll:

Welshy - I like that idea. We have a good neighbourhood here. No screaming kids either - just a few yappy little dogs. We keep ours locked inside our yard - don't want my girls choking :D

Raise your hands if you are sick to death with LeBra "It's All About Me" James. He called himseld the King. The king of what? His bloody potato, I'm sure, and he has never been a team player. Why don't ESPN find something newsworthy to discuss other than LeBra's Soap Opera. If I wanted to watch soap, I'll watch "Days of Our Lives," instead.