Rants *enter at own risk*

Oh, please? It'll be fun!
~ After ncfan51 made an excellent point about how the contents of this post may not sit well the family-friendly aims of this Forum, I have decided to move the contents to a zipped .txt file (Forummer doesn't like .txt or .doc extensions (?!)) which can be obtained from the below attachment.

!- The writings within may not be suitable for younger persons, nor the news articles alongside it, therefore you read at your own risk. It is not too bad, however thought must be taken for those who may deem this inappropriate, hence, rolled up in a text file, out of public sight. The following few posts will also have to be considered under this warning. -!

This will be blogged later (also as suggested by ncfan51 (good suggestion too, I have one but just don't use it often)), at which time I'll update this post with the link. ~

Rants post.zip

Psh. I don't know why you thought anyone would disagree with you.

I agree, so long as the noose is made of barbed wire.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I was thinking a burning rope, but barbed-wire shall do justice equally as well.

I'm expecting now someone to reply ushering the words of 'prison', 'leave him to wallow in his remorse', &c., all of which I think are inappropriate for this circumstance, ergo, let the guy drop.

He is a perfect instance where capital punishment of death would be a virtue, and also no doubt unfortunately a perfect example of the failing judicial system: who's going to bet 10p (or equivalent) he'll be eligible for parole before his 25 years? That question itself shows how the system is flawed, as, even though he will have died before his sentence is up, how is 25 years a life sentence of imprisonment?

[&c. is an archaic contraction for et cetera, I find this very funky]

The compassionate in me wants to object and say something like that. But an action like that makes him far, far too dangerous to live.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Yeah, but do you feel more ill that he posted it, or that it happened?

David:

Both actually. The terminology used in the posts and the story itself. I think it's more blog material. Not something I would love to see on a family friendly graphics forum. But I can see why Myrddin feels such. It's just that I disagree with the wording. And the frightening story. My definition of family friendly is very strict, even including the milder swear words.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

The title of the topic does read '*enter at own risk*'. I do believe that shouldn't be taken lightly. Plus, I could have gone further with words about the...

...I won't say it. I dare not.

I didn't see anything there that wouldn't have been on a news report...

Yeah, but what good does locking do if the door isn't closed? :-)

You're just mad because he doesn't like Feather.

--

And yes, but when was the last time you locked some thread? It's tricky stringy stuff, and trying to lock it without closing it is like trying to put toothpaste back into the tube.

Blindfolded.

At the age of three.

Blindfolded. :-)

A lofty goal, to be sure. But the world couldn't handle two of me.

Plus, it doesn't pay too well. :-)

A lofty goal, to be sure. But the world couldn't handle two of me.

There are two of you.

And the world can't handle it!

Heck, I'd pay to see a 3-year-old put toothpaste back into a tube blindfolded.

Wow, that's got to be one of the weirdest things I have ever typed.

Yes.