I have feelings towards my best friend and I know nothing will ever happen between him an me...

Ugh, don't. I've had a bad enough day already, thanks.

EDIT: With this sort of thing, that is. Wasn't trying to be rude.

Edited by Rubrica

Heh, cute. And I second the question, how so?

Anyway, rant: exams are going to be over tomorrow. :( I love exams.

I don't like normal exams--but final exams are the best. All the questions are surface-level so studying is minimal, and you have very short school days. Something tells me I won't have the same feelings towards them in college though. :|

Rant: garden is a royal pain in my rear end. Get rid of flowers, bushes, and mulch: plant grass seeds in their place, mow once every week, and I'm in heaven.

oh dear Lance! we are letting off steam tonight aren't we? :/ calm down, have a :beer: . autumn will be here sooner than you think and all your "flora" will be a distant memory :mrcyan:

my rant- there are members of this pdn. community who take time out of their "real" lives to organise,arrange and host various comps. on the forum...

there are members of this "pdn." community who take time to create entries in support of "said" hosts to show appreciation for the effort they put in..

as of today..there are 14,230 registered members of the pdn. community....14 of you (yes,,that's what I said,,14) have cast a vote in one of this weeks comps!!!

what's wrong with you?? it takes less than a minute to vote!! PLEASE show your support for your fellow pdn-ers and ensure that the comps. remain viable! :unimpressed::wtf::sad:

thank you

regards j.d.

j.d. - yes I know! I vote even if I don't enter comp. I simply don't have time for an entry but It doesn't take that long to vote as you said.

Perhaps people don't understand that they can vote even if they didn't enter? Maybe we should make that clear in the rules for the comps?

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

"as of today..there are 14,230 registered members of the pdn. community....14 of you (yes,,that's what I said,,14) have cast a vote in one of this weeks comps!!!"

oh come on. 14,230 members... how many of them are ACTUALLY active? how many people on per day, what, 100 tops?

quit your whinging. most of the people who are briefly online are in the offtopic, and the gallery threads, with the newbies in the tutorials thread. people aren't hanging around to vote in the competitions, and, no offence intended, but the competitions were dying anyway.

seriously people, what did you expect?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell