Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: just downloaded Opera mini for the iPod touch. The page rendering is HORRIBLE. Nearly every site I visit columns are misaligned, things are out of place and whitespace is ignored. Zooming and text rendering is incredibly limited as well. It's a shame, pages load insanely fast. If only it was actually usable.

Rant: Having an amazing and life-changing spiritual experience, then getting back home to find you're slipping right back into your old habits and lifestyle.

(This is a few days after I am home from a mission trip to Suva, Fiji with my youth group. It was really awesome.)

Edited by Zwicky

rant:i know ive already said it, but photography coursework, photography exam next monday and tuesday for 10 hours (5 hours each day), and science coursework that has to be in by THIS friday, to be honest i dont think i can do it with the rate that i work and also since ive got photography to do =/ URRRG, some advice for people that have coursework and stuff either at the moment or soon, dont ever leave anything to the end, you might work better then but you might not have time to do it, like me and photography, oh and did i mention i also have more than what photography coursework i should have since ive got some old stuff that i didnt have time to do, so once ive finished all this ive got to do that too, thats if i can ofcourse and if not well i guess my grade will go down a bit i guess... =/ and to be honest i dont want my grade to go below a C since i need 5 A* to C's to get into college D:

Ugh! I'm soooo angry at my web hosting company right now.

Every time I enter a trouble ticket I get the old... "We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I was unable to duplicate the issue." ...with the issue marked "Resolved".

A couple of months ago, the web hosting company was bought out by another company. I used to get great service, now... not so much.

I need to move my site to another server.

I'm changing my host this summer, as well. IX Webhosting (my current host) has outsourced a lot of their customer support, and I've noticed poor response times. Worst of all: their advertising of Ruby support is a farce. I learned Ruby to do a bit of server side programming, and my host let me down big time. So, after a lot of research on the best web host I found that Blue Host is usually ranked really high. I don't have any experience with them, but you should check it out.

^ I was thinking of purchasing a host and domain name and get some use out of it. I think it'd be helpful in displaying my work to others, and I could customize it however I like.

Rant: To enjoy my comment above, I need constant money flow to pay monthly though...

Dan as in Crazy Man Dan?

Also,

RANT: My computer lab at school has ~30 Win2K computers, of which 10 don't work, and 15 have a max. screen res of 800x600.

But happily, my public library just got renovated an now it has 25 Win7 computers. My rant is that it doesn't let me login. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Rant: due to the horror that plagues our school that is known as Chemistry Honors, my break has essentially already ended. :(

Get cracking! IPS down for 2 hours now Uni site down, cannot submit - not that it's gone through the final edit but wanted to check for updates on advice/hints.