Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Annoyance: Did you know that there are random CD's with flaws in their construction that cause these CD's to EXPLODE randomly when put to use? I didn't know this until two hours ago when The Lion King soundtrack EXPLODED and wrecked the CD/DVD drive. Is it some sort of sign?

On the rant side of things, I may end up kicking someone in the nether regions at the car dealership Saturday because they are trying to give me the run around. Nothing but a bunch of blimey snakes I tell ya.

edit: Lmao i need to learn to read i quoted something from 2007

Edited by theonlychad

[rant]

I hate when people rate my sigs really bad when im just a newbie :/.. then again i kinda like it cause it drives me to make newer things with different designs.

[/rant]

[offtopic]

Thank you all for your concern, he is in a better place, now.

[/offtopic]

On the rant side of things, I may end up kicking someone in the nether regions at the car dealership Saturday because they are trying to give me the run around. Nothing but a bunch of blimey snakes I tell ya.

Oh just go get one of these and be done with it.

http://www.bmwusa.co...le/default.aspx

Base price ... $108,150 :O :O

post-44714-127083206938_thumb.jpg

You're right. I'll calm down now.

Besides, you're not going to get any donations. I secretly redid the code for the donate tag so it ignores the email address you put and uses mine instead :D

That really sucks guys... I can't imagine how much time you put into these plugins.

If I had cash, I would donate! :D

But until then, you have my condolences...

I'm really disappointed that no one donates... not even five bucks. :(

I'm looking into selling upgraded content. You should consider doing the same, as I think it might be the most effective at turning profits. ;)

I'm looking into selling upgraded content. You should consider doing the same, as I think it might be the most effective at turning profits. ;)

But doesn't that take the 'open-source' attitude out of it all?

I agree it would certainly work though.

But doesn't that take the 'open-source' attitude out of it all?

Don't start that again. PdN hasn't been open source for ages. :P

Plus, the software is free. That doesn't mean resources for it are too be tied to the same logic. Take for example any HTML book you find on book shelves. HTML is free, so why not make those particular guides free? And by general rule, a large majority of these published resources are of much better quality then what you find freely on the internet.

Suck it up - that's life.

People want comments in their gallery or works posted but don't comment on others' works - how's that gonna work? "Such is life" Ned Kelly, Australian Bush Ranger.

I hate when I'm the only one posting a ton of stuff and having to wait a whole 3 minutes for a reply.

3 minutes? Please tell me you're being sarcastic...

I hate when I'm the only one posting a ton of stuff and having to wait a whole 3 minutes for a reply.

That would really suck if there's a nuclear attack ... you wouldn't get time to read the reply (Think about it: 3MinuteWarning ... and I agree with barbie'

My rant ... being told I may need medical intervention to stretch my bladder ... the whole procedure brings tears to your eyes, just thinking about it

Haha no I wasn't talking about gallery comments and stuff, last night i was posting in a bunch of topics and nobody else was doing anything. :P

And yes, I was being sarcastic :P it doesnt bother me all that much.