Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Wonderful. It's taken me two years to make myself forget Emelia, and now, over the past month, she's been showing her influence in all sorts of ways. This didn't bother me as much as it should have... until last night I had a very convincing dream in which Emily died in the same way she had, and now I'm working myself up over nothing.

Wait... what? "She died in the same ways he had"?

Yep. It was night, she was by a van outside a large building, and she got crushed by a sack of salt (or something else, if you get the idea (although this time I'm positive it was salt)); however, the actual cause of death was suffocation. It sounds stupid I know. That's because it is stupid. I'm probably just looking for an excuse to have more drama in my life; I doubt my subconscious is actually trying to tell me anything.

Edited by Rubrica

I prefer the term limerence, thank you. Putting it like that makes it sound foolish... which it is, but I still don't appreciate such a blunt choice of phrasing. Nevertheless, yes. I realise that that means there is a high likelihood that it could be the same vision, just with substitution; after all, intrusive thinking is a characteristic of limerence.

Edited by Rubrica

Then I'd like to retract any advice I've given you that must have entailed confronting her. I hope you blame that on my foolish ignorance, and I that I would not have said any of it had I understood the situation as I do now. My apologies.

Don't worry, there's no need for an apology; the only thing that concerns me right now is why I would have that particular dream just like I did 2 years ago, but with Emily instead of Emelia (I think (hope) the similarity in names is purest coincidence).

What exactly do you mean when you say "had I understood the situation as I do now"? The whole thing with Emelia is a new factor in the equation; I've been in limerence with her for nearly a year now.

:blink:

Your last two posts implied that she actually HAD died of suffocation. My apologies, again.

!

I'm so sorry, I had no idea I'd said that.

i am so pissed off.

bought Medieval 2 Total War GOLD with my own money, and it turns out that i now need to buy a new graphics card to play the damn thing. that's like... $100 i don't have. I doubt mum will pay for it, or at least, for most of it.

i have no money left, and i can't afford a graphics card. there's still a whole week left of holidays, thats why i bought the game, and now i can't play it. i HATE this.

doesnt help when it's an extremely minor thing:

only problem is i need pixel shader 1.1 or above...

and i don't know all my specs...

just annoying, mostly.

This is precisely why I am and always will be a console gamer. Sure the graphics will never be as good, but if I buy an XBOX360 game, I know it's going to work in an XBOX360. Well, provided the XBOX360 itself works... ;)

so am i, cmd, so am i. PS3 and Wii, but i found that cheap, so it's not too bad.

i'll find a way to get the graphics card, and we'll be sorted.

only problem is i need pixel shader 1.1 or above...

Shader Model 1.1??

That's like.. 5 yrs old. A card that manages that shouldn't cost you more than 20 bucks :D

i am so pissed off.

bought Medieval 2 Total War GOLD with my own money, and it turns out that i now need to buy a new graphics card to play the damn thing. that's like... $100 i don't have. I doubt mum will pay for it, or at least, for most of it.

i have no money left, and i can't afford a graphics card. there's still a whole week left of holidays, thats why i bought the game, and now i can't play it. i HATE this.

$20 to wash & vac my car? $30 to mow the yard? $10 to wash the dogs? Nah, that wouldn't work either - too busy earnig the $$ to play.

[rant]

I woke up today and my back was KILLING ME!! I had to lay there, face up (i usually sleep face down or sideways) and couldnt move my neck. it still hurts but not as bad... BUT it still hurts!

[/rant]

So my car was in to get brakes, tires, whatever, stuff, etc.

Days I've been driving my 2004 BMW 325i: over 2,000

# of speeding tickets: 1

Days driving this sickly fast 2009 BMW 335i sedan loaner: 1

# of speeding tickets: 1

I'll keep the 325i, kthx.

"Don't you know who I am? I developed a popular free graphics program..."

Yeah, somehow I don't think pulling celebrity status will work too well in this case. :-)