Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

It's a cup with a string attached. My ISP holds the other end tight when I want to get on the internet.

It's not my fault - my neighbourhood population density is too low to make broadband installation feasible :( You gotta love livin' in the country.

It's a cup with a string attached. My ISP holds the other end tight when I want to get on the internet.

It's not my fault - my neighbourhood population density is too low to make broadband installation feasible :( You gotta love livin' in the country.

I didn't know you live in my neighborhood. :D

I'll have to tell this man about the EER Modem ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/mid/8577092.stm

MUUUUUUSSSSEEEEEE

This Friday!! Heck yes :D:D

They're coming to Finland in July, and I'M NOT HERE.

Oohh noes! Dang man they don't tour too often!

Well you'll just have to be there with me in spirit :P

Hahaha, I'll make sure to take pics and stuff man :)

1. About what?

2. Then why are you posting on the forums? Shouldn't you be working?!? TSK TSK TSK

It's about a book ( ;) ), and yes, I should be working. :P

I have a 5-10 page paper due tonight at midnight. Suppose I should start?

I don't know about the rest of the community, but one of the sole purposes of this forum for me is purely that of procrastination, hehehehe :P

BoltBait you've got plenty of time :mrgreen:

Assuming you're in cali, and that it's a double spaced paper, with a reasonably generic topic, you have a good long while left. I think it's realistically doable, seriously.

Of course those are a lot of assumptions, so maybe I'm way off :P

I can type 75 words per minute... how long can this take? :?

Oh wow. Can you do mine when you've finished yours?

Got an exam tomorrow...

Wonderful. It's taken me two years to make myself forget Emelia, and now, over the past month, she's been showing her influence in all sorts of ways. This didn't bother me as much as it should have... until last night I had a very convincing dream in which Emily died in the same way she had, and now I'm working myself up over nothing.

AGH! Scary show with teleporting dead child! Very creepy...

Who says Smallville isn't a horror show?! Goodness...

EDIT: Ohmywordohmywordohmywordohmyword! Dolls heads movings! Saying high pitched phrases and other scary things!

EDIT: Secret door to techno dungeon and clone garden. They grow clones that have supah speed! Its creepy. I think kryptonite plays a role...eyes open! Kyrpto liquid! Scary excorcist kid!

EDIT: She moves fast. She is a sad child. :( BLAST YOU CLONERS!

EDIT: She's a murderer...

Edited by 0(-.-)0