Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

rant 1: 1-1 chelsea-blackburn... chelsea chelsea chelsea... this "loss" is going to come back and haunt us chelsea fans :(...

rant 2: gone blind on the left i (its spelled eye...)(not completely, but im gonna see a doctor...)

rant 3: (its a awful day...) cant find my cat...

Went to Arby's.

Ordered food.

Did not have wallet. :(

I have a story similar to that, except that person wasn't me. A lady came to my lane as a cashier, I checked everything out, it was bagged, and she doesn't have enough money. Then she just leaves the store without paying and doesn't want ANY of the groceries that we bagged or she was about to purchase...

I went to Arby's tonight. Ordered a meal with my traditional Jamocha shake. They did not have a Jamocha shake. Said the machine was broken. Drove away sad, with no curly fries, no roast beef, and saddest of all, no Jamocha shake.

[continued from Sanctuary]

Unfortunately, all of my highschool friends are still in school this week. And next week theirs starts, which happens to be when mine ends.

So talk about bad timing, eh?

Better this happened at a fast food joint than a sit-down, pay-after-you-eat establishment.

The Arby's where I live are sit-down, pay before you eat. They're also far nicer and cleaner than most real sit-down restaurants. And they make waffle fries and rotisserie chickenses. Nice chickenses... :twisted:

Waffle fries? At Arby's? That's just wrong...

Mmm, they make some pretty good waffle fries at our school.

Rant: School lunch is extremely expensive. The thing is that they're sucking all of our parents money out of their checking accounts without them even knowing. You would be surprised how many people are spending $7.00 or more for a meal there... It's getting to be very agitating.

Mmm, they make some pretty good waffle fries at our school.

Rant: School lunch is extremely expensive. The thing is that they're sucking all of our parents money out of their checking accounts without them even knowing. You would be surprised how many people are spending $7.00 or more for a meal there... It's getting to be very agitating.

Just the opposite at our school, cheap lunch but the lunch is absolutely horrible.

Only half the kids even buy it, which explains why our school is so poor :cry:

Other Rant: Snow, Get me out of Colorado.

... which explains why our school is so poor :cry:
Well, aren't most lunches provided by a different company, not directly under the school? Because our lunch is made by a company called Taher...

Not sure though.

Well, aren't most lunches provided by a different company, not directly under the school? Because our lunch is made by a company called Taher...

Not sure though.

Im pretty sure our lunches come out of a can.

So im not sure.

Not sure though.

Im pretty sure our lunches come out of a can.

So im not sure.

Your school provides lunches??

We had to bring our own.

My wife and I went to watch "Green Zone" today, and ugh, within two minutes, I was on the verge of throwing up. They really went overboard with the use of hand-held camera for every freaking scene. Come on, what happened to the traditional use of camera where it were more stilled and took in the scene as whole? The last movie to make me that sick was the "Blair Witch Project" with the entire movie shot through...yup, hand held camera. There's a time and place for the use of it, but overusing it is overkill.

Ever get a headache so bad that the only thing that'll help is sleeping it off, but any time you lie down the pressure makes the pain spike up to excruciating levels, rendering sleep almost impossible?

It's 2AM, and I'm there. :roll: