Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Why do Chelsea FC ALLWAYS get blind referees.. this is the forth time in 2 years chelsea has been screwed in the Champions League.... it sickensss me... im so p***ed right now that i could...arghh...

As a die-hard blue I don't think you can blame the ref, CFC weren't good enough tonight. As simple as.

My rant would be I shouldn't have wasted £20 on a bet ... and then curse the over-paid prima donnas

Yeah.. inter was better... but it is really hard to win when the other team can tackle you from behind and use wrestling moves on you...

i really begin to think that UEFA is "corrupt"... they just want to earn as much money they can :|...

Now chelsea just gotta take that Double (Fa and Premier League) and dont drop everything on the ground :)...

P.S i hate to go to school today cause i have to defend chelsea like 20 times to difrent teachers and students... :(

Yes, that's how I felt when the Colts lost. And, yes, international tourneys are beginning to feel like they are being played for the money.

And, yes, international tourneys are beginning to feel like they are being played for the money.

... they are. It's called prize money and TV Revenue :wink:

@ I'm an Owl ... give the 1st person who gives you grief a Chelsea Smile and I bet no-one else says anything ... :twisted:

(GoonFella will be tearing his hair out all the CFC fans on here :lol: )

a rant ? I haven't got one, I feel too happy about everything today

Yes, that's how I felt when the Colts lost. And, yes, international tourneys are beginning to feel like they are being played for the money.

amen. fortunately there arent too many people at my school who care about american football.

One of my Calculus teachers (Nasrullah Aziz) always plays a trick on new students. First, he states an axiom, 0 = 1 / infinite. Then he gives an expression: y = 1 / 0, at which point he replaces the zero with (1 / infinite). You'll get y = infinite. So, you can pretend like that is legitimate math if it'll make you feel any better ;)

One of my Calculus teachers (Nasrullah Aziz) always plays a trick on new students. First, he states an axiom, 0 = 1 / infinite. Then he gives an expression: y = 1 / 0, at which point he replaces the zero with (1 / infinite). You'll get y = infinite. So, you can pretend like that is legitimate math if it'll make you feel any better ;)
^ very tricky. I like how that would work.

Rant: Lacrosse practice today, 3 injuries: checked hard in the back, slashed in the arm so hard it made it numb, and cross-checked with a stick right in my throat. All of which, are still extremely sore.

Made a damn long tut for the newbie playground, i clicked submit and then i saw that i was pressing alt O.o just lost a hours work :(.. (alt+leftclick should be disabled... :'()

My father is finally realising just what a mistake he made by not buying the printer I suggested as recently, we've been having technical problems, one after the other. Damn you Epson! :evil:

I've finally managed to sort out the ink cartridge issues but now the print quality is extremely poor. :evil: :evil:

That is true but we can't afford one - just like how my parents can't afford to buy me a new PC so I can move off Windows XP despite my numerous attempts at trying to analogise just how bad this computer explaining that this computer, at the very least needs to be upgraded using the analogy of a dodgy car or sofa but it still didn't work!

That is true but we can't afford one - just like how my parents can't afford to buy me a new PC so I can move off Windows XP despite my numerous attempts at trying to analogise just how bad this computer explaining that this computer, at the very least needs to be upgraded using the analogy of a dodgy car or sofa but it still didn't work!

Yeah, parents do that. :(

Made a damn long tut for the newbie playground, i clicked submit and then i saw that i was pressing alt O.o just lost a hours work :(.. (alt+leftclick should be disabled... :'()

If you're using Firefox, this extension should prevent it from happening again.

Rant: Oh great. I'm in limerence with Emily again. Already. Seriously, how is it that my imerence-free period only lasted a day!?

Well a day's still an improvement! Recovery (for lack of a better term) takes time, so don't fret. :)

Edit: 500 posts! I mean... rant... :P

Last Friday during English class my teacher misspelled "wave". She spelled it "waive. She frequently makes spelling mistakes but I thought this one was especially bad.

It's nice to know that someone so competent is handling my English education.

What country are you from Skullsplitter?...

Rant: broke my girlfriends little brothers XBOX controller (while playing a game i won) so now i have to pay for a new controller... -.- darn!