Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

And it should be "Die 1, Die 2." Dice is plural, die is singular.
Oh, thanks. Didn't notice that!

EDIT: After editing the dice to die text, I figured out my problem!!!

Hooray. Oh wait, rant thread... :?

Unhappiness: I have to go to work soon. :(

Some people don't bother reading anymore don't they? Look at the Legacy announcement d.a made, and people complain about it. Grab a tissue, blow your nose, and get over it!

Jeez, no wonder the mods are disappearing into the background, muttering to themselves, and keeping the banhammer on their desk handy.

I HATE it when someone tries to wake me up on a weekend.

I mean, seriously! I ain't goin nowhere! Let me sleep, fool! I don't care if it's 2 pm! GOSH!

I also hate it when my parents ask my what I learned in school today. I mean yeah it's nice they're concerned and all but YOU want ME to go back in time 8 hours when school started with my memory and tell you what happened today? And in a place where it's like a jail where you get yelled at for "doodling in class" when you were writing notes down? Yeah, think again buddy.

Social networking.

SO I gave in to the guise for a while.

All it does it dehumanize and desocialize people -- it gets rid of a need for a physical presence, physical contact, and real time response.

Blegh, I'm done with it all, going 1990s from now on :P

WOW. I got that New Super Mario Bros game for the Wii yesterday.

I think I'm going to go throw it into the TRASH. It's so frustrating and annoying! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

3_da8799d40d45c4b68fcb3d0dd33b4b1e

I am ropeable! I had to squeeze 2 weeks into one to make sure that I was able to get the test done on Monday & leave nothing to chance in case I didn't make it back home from taking my mother to PA hospital from Rocky 800klm trip & now I have to redo the test, chewing up more valuable time.

It is not fair! I scored 100% on the wrong test & it isn't my fault?!

Yes, I sent this to the lecturer.

facebook.

i dont have one. guess what everyone tries to pester me into getting?

I DONT WANT ONE! GEEZ.

Same here. :)

WOW. I got that New Super Mario Bros game for the Wii yesterday.

I think I'm going to go throw it into the TRASH. It's so frustrating and annoying! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I love it, but only multi-player. Unfortunately, the friends I play it with would rather play Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Which is also a great game, but.... it gets old.

But if you really hate it, might I suggest the ground rather than the trash?

I mean, seriously! I ain't goin nowhere! Let me sleep, fool! I don't care if it's 2 pm! GOSH!

I also hate it when my parents ask my what I learned in school today. I mean yeah it's nice they're concerned and all but YOU want ME to go back in time 8 hours when school started with my memory and tell you what happened today? And in a place where it's like a jail where you get yelled at for "doodling in class" when you were writing notes down? Yeah, think again buddy.

Here, try this. Take one when you wake up, and at any other time that symptoms persist.

3_666eefa0a24d278cbc5caa012c615e70

You will never believe this, I made this awesome signature, and was going through some old photos, and, I deleted the sig! :cry:

Ever heard of the company called Piriform? They publish these great free utilities like Ccleaner and Defraggler. One of them is called Recuva. Can ya' guess what it does? ;)

250,000 mg? That's 250 grams. That's almost half of a regular size pepsi bottle. I'd like to see how you swallow that.

Here, try this. Take one when you wake up, and at any other time that symptoms persist.

Psh, I took one before math class today.

Yeah, and I started going insane. I twitched at everyones touch, mumbled to myself like a crazy person, squealed like a squirrel when my math partner reached for my eraser, slapped her away, started to laugh maniacally, fell asleep, jolted awake. Over and over in that exact order.

And you can get them over the counter! No prescription needed!

Yeah but I feel weird walking in with a secret agent ninja outfit to the store and as everyone watches me, including the dude who works there. Then I'd have to lean over and whisper to him what I need. Then he'd momentarily glare at me as if I was a purple elephant, then heave over the unusually large medication. People would start gossiping about me and as I slink out (LIKE A NINJA), I go home with a bag of white -who knows what-. When I go home and grab a gallon jug of water and try to swallow it whole, I don't realize that someones watching. That person mechanically bursts through the door catching me trying to commit my unusual and somewhat inappropriate in a sense act. I instinctively ask, "how long have you been watching?" That person says "oh, 3-6 minutes." which is how long it takes me to do all the steps above in this paragraph which I built with a sense of utter confusion and insanity, causing the reader to think, "is she like, crazy?" As I shrug back into my ninja outfit and creep behind you, with a roll of duct tape. I will let you imagine the rest as I come to the point where you're all duct taped and utterly hopeless and helpless. A sinister smile spreads across my face as I shove, yes, SHOVE, that "chill pill" down that person's throat. Thanks to morals, I come to my senses and allow you to chug the gallon of water. I laugh maliciously as you cough and hack, glancing at me occasionally to make sure I'm not trying to steal your pet cat or something.

chrisco97,

Can you retrieve it from the recycle bin?

It was in the recycle bin. I was going through all of the photos I deleted, to see which ones to keep. And I didn't see my sig. Oh, well. I can always make another one.

facebook.

i dont have one. guess what everyone tries to pester me into getting?

I DONT WANT ONE! GEEZ.

Facebook lets me procrastinate on my homework by playing Scrabble with my friends who are also procrastinating. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. I do love Scrabble.

Psh, I took one before math class today.

Yeah, and I started going insane. I twitched at everyones touch, mumbled to myself like a crazy person, squealed like a squirrel when my math partner reached for my eraser, slapped her away, started to laugh maniacally, fell asleep, jolted awake. Over and over in that exact order.

You should check out the game Psychonauts.

edit: forgot the word should :)