Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

No, I am just incredibly frustrated. If I recall correctly, I was mashing the keyboard frantically at that point. Now, however, I'm simply depressed, because I'm a failure.

and you definitely aren't a failure, anyway.

i didn't see the post before it was edited, so i don't know why you feel like a failure, but there's no way you are, not by a long shot.

^ :P

Surely they must love their sadistic job. Why else would they intoxicate, drill and fiddle with others' teeth? Because they don't like hurting people?

This reminds me of the play and film of
with Steve Martin. I love the part at 1:32. :lol:

The ironic thing is that I went to the dentist today! 8)

Ohhhhhh Linear Algebra test, I am so unprepared for you. But, alas, sleep is necessary.

Ohhhhh Trigonometric Identity and Substitutions test, I am so unprepared for you...

For example:

gif&s=24&w=215&h=51

Prove that this statement is true.

:cry:

Bah, Linear Algebra is easy.

It would be easier if:

[*:1j2gv50m]I could hear my professor more than half the time
    [*:1j2gv50m]I could understand my professor more than half the time I can hear him
    [*:1j2gv50m]My professor's voice was not a powerful anesthetic, despite only being audible half the time
    [*:1j2gv50m]The textbook gave things meaningful names like "The Subspace Theorem" instead of "Theorem 5.4.2"
    [*:1j2gv50m]The textbook had a table of contents.
    [*:1j2gv50m]The textbook had an index
    [*:1j2gv50m]I cared at all about this class

Even a robot could do it. Like this one:

killer-robot.jpg

Maybe I will have that robot take the next test for me. And kill.

Well the class may be dumb (that is, the teacher, the way he teaches, the room, the people), but linear algebra itself has all sorts of uses in graphics. Paint.NET would not exist without a few tricks I learned in there.

Hmm, I wonder why your task bar does that?

I've been very annoyed while trying to figure out the problem I'm making with Visual Basic. I'm supposed to code a game of craps, and I want to add images in for the die faces, but I cannot get it to work properly... If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it!

The problem: When I click the roll button, sometimes the image doesn't match correctly with the integer I've randomized. Here's my code, not sure what's wrong. (P.S.: The images Resources._7 = #one image, Resources._8 = #two image, etc...)

Hidden Content:
EDIT: code removed, problem solved 

vmu5fs.jpg15rjrcj.jpg