Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Kinda like our biology, health and chemics class. I don't really want to learn more about lactose intolerance or diabetes, thank you.

Rant: Two of my classes are covering the same topics (American Character and US History). It was getting really boring learning stuff I already knew...

The first 2 weeks of my calc 3 and statics classes were covering the same things at the same time: 3D space, vectors, dot products, and cross products. Calc 3 has since moved into new territory, but statics is still just going over stuff I learned in high school AP Physics...

Ugh.

Hi,

I'm looking for the right person to discuss integrating our search app with your installer, and dramatically increase your revenues.

Our BHO is proving very effective for our partners such as Babylon and Speedbit and some other small software designers, and we wish to generate the same value for you.

PredictAd's AutoComplete is a cool BHO that integrates with any search performed by a user, to offer useful search suggestions and tools. It is a completely new revenue channel that does not replace or interfere with existing solutions, and the additional tool will doubles your search (toolbar, home page and now- BHO) revenues. You can see a brief demo at: http://www.predictad.com/tourAcPro/acpro_demo.avi

Who would be the right contact for this?

Best regards,

Tal Weksler

Premium Accounts Manager - PredictAd

My reply...

We do not bundle software with Paint.NET, especially when it's unrelated spyware.

-Rick Brewster

I understand why people develop and bundle this junk (duh ... $$$). But when someone describes an advertising/search BHO* as "cool", they've reached a new peak of cognitive dissonance.

BHO = Browser Helper Object. aka, an Internet Explorer plugin.

Our BHO is proving very effective for our partners such as Babylon and Speedbit

For some reason both of their websites have the dark-green circle (IE excellent) in Web Of Trust, and yet most of the comments are warnings. :roll:

My graphics teacher is an incompetent buffoon for many reasons, the most recent reason is a graphics exam which he hasn't told us anything about in the slightest, not even a single mention of the dreaded e (exam) word or even the t word (test) so now, in 3 weeks time, we've got an exam in the school hall (all the important exam take place in there) and frankly I have no idea what he's doing.

Grrr.

Urrrgh. Filling tomorrow. I brush my teeth twice a day, every day, and floss at least um... twice a week. But every damn time I go to the dentist, they find some new cavity.

Maybe when he's jabbing my teeth with that little pick, he's not checking for cavities. He's making them. Jerk.

When my father was in Florida (holidays), he said that everything sweet he bought there (milkshakes, candy etc) was so full of sugar he couldn't eat it. Maybe that's a reason :D

Urrrgh. Filling tomorrow. I brush my teeth twice a day, every day, and floss at least um... twice a week. But every damn time I go to the dentist, they find some new cavity.

Maybe when he's jabbing my teeth with that little pick, he's not checking for cavities. He's making them. Jerk.

Perhaps you should try changing your toothpaste and -brush, or your dentist. Then again, all dentists are evil and malevolent, so I dunno.

Perhaps you should try changing your toothpaste and -brush, or your dentist. Then again, all dentists are evil and malevolent, so I dunno.

I have come to the conclusion long ago that dentistry is the one of the few fields to be licensed by the state to torture people. I mean, we sit in their chair and are at the mercy of their picks and drills. Then if they find that we haven't been flossing, they whip out their own version of floss and make our gum bleed. Yep, they are evil, spawn of the devil, and I wish I could drive a wooden stake in their heart.

Oh, that works on vampires, hypothetically.

^ :P

Surely they must love their sadistic job. Why else would they intoxicate, drill and fiddle with others' teeth? Because they don't like hurting people?

I just think that dentists are misunderstood artists with a good sense for aesthetics, they just don't want people to look like this:

insert pic of ugly teeth here (I searched for one on google, but most of them were REALLY disgusting)