Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Only 220 more minutes before I get to experience the awesomeness that is Final Fantasy VIII!

My connection "timed out", I tried downloading the game via idiotic Sony Media Go (Creative Software :roll: The only creativity behind it is that it makes you think of ways how to murder your computer, your PSP and the software :evil: :evil: ). I didn't have enough disk space on my laptop, though, and Media Go didn't let me change the download destination(!!), so now I have to go through the gruesome 380-minute download. AGAIN.

Dear Autodesk Inventor: Please stop moving my dimensions at whim. You're making my drafts look like complete and utter garbage. Also, why don't you work with Aero Snap?

Until recently, the largest flash drive I'd ever owned was 1GB. So I went ahead and bought a 32GB drive. And promptly lost it. Needless to say, I'm royally peeved at myself.

And am I the only person that has things to rant about anymore? Has the world suddenly become a perfect place for everyone else? :|

I only use flash drives that I get for free.

The one in my pocket right now is 16MB. When it fails, I won't care. It was free.

And am I the only person that has things to rant about anymore? Has the world suddenly become a perfect place for everyone else? :|

:lol: I wish it was perfectly safe for me.

Let see: My rant: I dropped an anvil on my left foot the other day, completely flattened it, and the trip to the emergency room was...traumatic, to see at the least. I have to see a therapist for 6 months to fix my battered and bruised ego. As for my left foot, it's now called waffle Foot.

Hidden Content:
Just kidding everyone! :D

I can't believe how shallow some people are; Hermione's main objection to me liking Emily is "she's not very pretty, is she?".

EDIT: TO the people who know me on Facebook, that's not the Emily I'm friends with, it's another Emily, who IS sufficiently pretty when she lets her hair down, thank you very much!

I wish I had a friend named Hermione...

Oh wait! Antishallow, right: Well, maybe you should talk to Emily and then... yada yada yada.

Edit: P.S.: Hermione probably likes you. She is probably trying to turn you away from Emily and could be somewhat hurt that you like Emily and not her. Just sayin'.

I was so surprised I didn't see you at the Olympics pyrochild. :lol: I was expecting to see you flaming up the hills on that snowboard of yours.

my rant grandkids that use my computor and don't log out. arrrrrrrrr. expecially when they are grounded at home from computor. I think your dad should extend the length of your grounding for that.

OMA :x