Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Autodesk makes it incredibly tedious to obtain legitimate copies of their software. It's almost like they want people to pirate it. Any of the following would have been easier and faster:

[*:12rwyveh]Pirating a copy of Autodesk Inventarrr!
    [*:12rwyveh]Cracking the executable by hand in Notepad.
    [*:12rwyveh]Going to Autodesk HQ and holding the CEO hostage for the low, low ransom of 3 easy payments of one-third of a license key.
    [*:12rwyveh]Getting infinitely many monkeys and infinitely many computers loaded with Visual Studio and waiting for Inventor to get written -- Microsoft makes it infinitely easier for students to get their software than does Autodesk, so this solution is entirely practical. I also worked for the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo for 3 years, so the monkeys aren't an issue either.
    [*:12rwyveh]Writing the software myself, from scratch, using only butterflies.

Cold...cough...sniffles...running nose...can't spring come around anytime soon?

*breaks down into blubbering sobs*

Please don't. That's when my allergies start.

Rubrica is far too awesome. I dont know if that's a rant, but he's what, 13... limerence? You win.

Actual rant:

i had (still do) a cold yesterday, and my youth group had a water fight. thats perfectly fine, but it didnt help when my sister left me at the church for an hour in the cold, dripping wet. now my cold is worse, and i had to sleep under 2 blankets... and its almost the end of summer... so it's still hot in australia. grr.

Actual rant:

i had (still do) a cold yesterday, and my youth group had a water fight. thats perfectly fine, but it didnt help when my sister left me at the church for an hour in the cold, dripping wet. now my cold is worse, and i had to sleep under 2 blankets... and its almost the end of summer... so it's still hot in australia. grr.

That was a very smart move there.