Teacher asked me a math question and I couldn't answer it. Teacher asks me another math question and I couldn't answer it again. He scolds at me and says I'm so stupid and can't apply the things I've learned to those questions. He humiliated me in front of the whole class. WTF.

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Teacher asked me a math question and I couldn't answer it. Teacher asks me another math question and I couldn't answer it again. He scolds at me and says I'm so stupid and can't apply the things I've learned to those questions. He humiliated me in front of the whole class. WTF.

Turn it back on him and say, "Well, if I don't understand it, you haven't explained it properly to me. Are you saying that you're a bad teacher?"

Notice that you won't be calling him a bad teacher. You're only asking a question. ;)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Turn it back on him and say, "Well, if I don't understand it, you haven't explained it properly to me. Are you saying that you're a bad teacher?"

Notice that you won't be calling him a bad teacher. You're only asking a question. ;)

I don't know about you, but in my school, such a response would only lead to things getting worse.

They'll either say stop being cheeky, stop the attitude, stop the stroppiness, or things will get escalated to the level that you will be sent out of the room or get shouted at such a level, health and safety officials would classify it as a safety hazard. :shock:

Even that might not work exactly since the Principle of our school (or rather headteacher) is a "bald midget" (that is a quote, not my own words!) and to be quite honest, entering his office needs good reason if you're a student.

That being said, a strong worded letter of complaint that I write and get my parents to sign would be my preferred weapon. Then assuming I get no response or inadequate response, I would take it up to the local authorities that oversee the running of schools or perhaps the relevant government department that oversees schools. :twisted: :twisted:

Fortunately, I haven't needed to resort to such actions in my secondary school so far... :wink:

You're either being sarcastic in which case I'm struggling to detect it or you're being genuine which would be quite shocking since in many exams, I tend to over complicate the question, especially in the ECDL course, my lack of common sense/logic results in me making stupid, laughable mistakes. :(

iTunes... is silly.

It'll stop responding randomly, and it doesn't notify me at all because of its UI...

Now, your new sig set on the other hand, is freaking awesome man :D

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hmph. I have enormous lumps on my head, headache, cold, sore throat, I'm feeling sick and lightheaded and spots on my back and chest, and neither a doctor nor a nurse has been able to determine what it is.

sounds like measles to me but hey im not a doctor :lol:

hope you get better soon mate.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Rant: My brother's laptop is broken (I dunno how, but it's apparently fixable. I think we should sell it to some computer geek but my mom disagrees), and now he's managed to break the power cord from my mom's laptop which he was using temporarily.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|