Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Ugh. I hate doing "self-assessments" at work. At least the rough draft is done.

Just change the date from last year - no one will notice :lol:

Actually, I got away with that for a few years until they changed the form. Dang. I used to quote Hannibal Lecter: "You gonna dissect me with this blunt little tool?"

We're presently going down the road to CPD - Continuous Professional Development. Think: audited logbook of your work. ARGH :!:

Youtubers.

:|

Me: Great cover man! Looks a bit sped up but it's completely accurate, very nice job!

An onslaught of others: It's not f***ing sped up you idiot! Do you know how hard it would be to play it slow and speed it back up?!?

_____

Wooow... Just expressing an opinion, sheesh.

Teacher asked me a math question and I couldn't answer it. Teacher asks me another math question and I couldn't answer it again. He scolds at me and says I'm so stupid and can't apply the things I've learned to those questions. He humiliated me in front of the whole class. WTF.

Hmm... that sucks man -- doesn't he understand you're there to learn? It's natural to not understand something... before you know it :|

:P

Teacher asked me a math question and I couldn't answer it. Teacher asks me another math question and I couldn't answer it again. He scolds at me and says I'm so stupid and can't apply the things I've learned to those questions. He humiliated me in front of the whole class. WTF.

Turn it back on him and say, "Well, if I don't understand it, you haven't explained it properly to me. Are you saying that you're a bad teacher?"

Notice that you won't be calling him a bad teacher. You're only asking a question. ;)

Turn it back on him and say, "Well, if I don't understand it, you haven't explained it properly to me. Are you saying that you're a bad teacher?"

Notice that you won't be calling him a bad teacher. You're only asking a question. ;)

I don't know about you, but in my school, such a response would only lead to things getting worse.

They'll either say stop being cheeky, stop the attitude, stop the stroppiness, or things will get escalated to the level that you will be sent out of the room or get shouted at such a level, health and safety officials would classify it as a safety hazard. :shock:

Then, you will have a chance to tell your story to the principal.

This should result in the teacher getting in trouble.

How is this a bad thing?

Even that might not work exactly since the Principle of our school (or rather headteacher) is a "bald midget" (that is a quote, not my own words!) and to be quite honest, entering his office needs good reason if you're a student.

That being said, a strong worded letter of complaint that I write and get my parents to sign would be my preferred weapon. Then assuming I get no response or inadequate response, I would take it up to the local authorities that oversee the running of schools or perhaps the relevant government department that oversees schools. :twisted: :twisted:

Fortunately, I haven't needed to resort to such actions in my secondary school so far... :wink:

You're either being sarcastic in which case I'm struggling to detect it or you're being genuine which would be quite shocking since in many exams, I tend to over complicate the question, especially in the ECDL course, my lack of common sense/logic results in me making stupid, laughable mistakes. :(

Rant: iTunes refuses to re-install. It wouldn't bother me so much if I could sync my iPod reliably with any other program.

iTunes... is silly.

It'll stop responding randomly, and it doesn't notify me at all because of its UI...

Now, your new sig set on the other hand, is freaking awesome man :D

There needs to be a Noob Tutorial on anti-aliasing edges! In other words, I tired of noobs posting aliased art and gfx. Any one want to help me a a definitive anti-alias guide for the Newbie Playground?

Edit: There need to be one for textures as well.

Hmph. I have enormous lumps on my head, headache, cold, sore throat, I'm feeling sick and lightheaded and spots on my back and chest, and neither a doctor nor a nurse has been able to determine what it is.