If you spent half the time learning to shoot a real gun as you do playing FPSes, you'd be in jail by now.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

My best friend of 9 years, (Not 'bff' or any of that nonsense, I mean the two kids you rarely see without the other who everyone thinks are obviously going to be room-mates at college) moved to South Carolina today. This is just two years after the third and fourth guys (brothers) who used to rarely be seen without us two moved to Virginia Beach.

See ya later, kid.

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

Zieon Eslador, sorry about your friend. My closest friend moved overseas, she came back to visit for Christmas, and I just saw her off to the airport Thursday. It can be hard to say goodbye, but with technology being amazing these days there's no real reason geographic distance should really mean goodbye.

RANT: I made brownies, pretty sure now I used too much water. After putting them back in several times they are still liquidy. I tried them anyways. The chocolate chunks that were in them are burnt. So I have goopy burnt brownies, and that's all the chocolate in the house. :(

I'm watching the Australian Open on TV. Why do they have to label every flat surface with a sponsors logo? I mean there are four or five Lacoste logos on each of the linespersons chairs! (I'm sure Lacoste don't even make chairs....,)

It just looks very messy to me. Unimpressed.

I'm watching the Australian Open on TV. Why do they have to label every flat surface with a sponsors logo? I mean there are four or five Lacoste logos on each of the linespersons chairs! (I'm sure Lacoste don't even make chairs....,)

It just looks very messy to me. Unimpressed.

Il turn on channel 7 and watch it now, and your right - so annoyed with over sponsorships/advertising everywhere!

[center][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2s960pi.png[/img][/center]

Ugh. I hate doing "self-assessments" at work. At least the rough draft is done.

Just change the date from last year - no one will notice :lol:

Actually, I got away with that for a few years until they changed the form. Dang. I used to quote Hannibal Lecter: "You gonna dissect me with this blunt little tool?"

We're presently going down the road to CPD - Continuous Professional Development. Think: audited logbook of your work. ARGH :!:

Youtubers.

:|

Me: Great cover man! Looks a bit sped up but it's completely accurate, very nice job!

An onslaught of others: It's not f***ing sped up you idiot! Do you know how hard it would be to play it slow and speed it back up?!?

_____

Wooow... Just expressing an opinion, sheesh.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!