Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Me too...

though I only have classes from 10:30 - 2:05 this quarter (with the exception of Tuesday physics labs), so it's all good :)

It looks like one of those web squatter sites. Total fail. My university's school of music site was worse, though...think 90's, but not as subtle. :-P

I too hate Comic Sans MS. Especially when teachers use it for sheets which contain instructions for horrid tasks such as history essays. By using this ghastly typeface, are they trying to make the work seem fun?

What's worse is how my brother's primary school often uses Comic Sans MS for official letters. :twisted: :twisted:

My old school used to do that, too. Thankfully, my new school is a lot more proffesional.

RANT: My school has just announced they will be closed tomorrow also.

Rubrica has always liked going to school.

Anyway, my most hated fonts:

220px-ComicSansSpec3.svg.png220px-CurlzSpec.svg.png220px-Papyrus_Font.svg.png220px-KristenSpec.svg.png220px-Algerian_spec.JPG

...and Matura MT Script Capitals, but that one doesn't have an image on Wikipedia.

I always see that second one used one "proffessional" business signs. There was one time I was about to get the last in stock of Scrabble, but decided to wait for the other shops to get a new load because the shop used that font EVERWHERE.

Looks like one of those sites that you get when you mistype the name of a popular site :P

Finnish, right? That looks awesome I wanna learn it :)

EDIT: Wooaah... totally missed the fact there was another page of replies there - haha. Comment was geared towards the earlier build.

Regarding the font discussion - I also despise all of the fonts which David listed.

Papyrus I like, by itself - but it's been so overused, and people often seem to use it cheaply -- there are very few applications for where it actually looks good.