I've gone through all that. Now it seems to have reverted to US English: ()_+

Yup.

At first the change affected my whole computer, and then just my browser (MS Word was back to normal). I ate dinner, computer went to sleep, I just woke it back up and things are back to normal :?

How about you? Router still having problems?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

The language and keyboard settings are per-application. You can have Firefox set to US, Word set to International, and Visual Studio to Japanese ('cause I do a lot of programming in Japanese... :roll: )

My router is always having problems. I had an MS router that worked great up until it died after just a couple months. Then I had a Belkin that was nothing but trouble. It finally died completely after a year of tormenting us, so I picked out a new Netgear from Newegg. I deliberately picked the router with the best reviews on the entire site. And it's being complete bloody potato. Of course, the problems started a week after warranty expired. Of course.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

...Figures :P

I've got a Linksys and have never had any problems (good 4 years now) - though my internet provider (I use cable) has issues every couple months, so that's an annoyance too =/

I figured the language settings were configured by application - maybe I pushed a certain key combination to change the settings or something =P

I had actually given up for a while and just began to learn the new keys :P

All that matters is that it's back to normal... for now... :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Funny thing: as I was looking at that as well, and it turns out (like you) I hadn't yet configured a shortcut combination for switching between keyboards (my alternative being Italian [different set of keys than what it turned to])

So ya, that ain't it, but thanks for trying :P

The only problem with compatibility i have had with windows 7 was on my old laptop i gave to my sister lmao! I was having problems with my ati radeon integrated graphics card i finally fixed it but i wanted a 64 bit system so i went out and bought one and so far so good.

It pays off to research before you buy something bryan take that as a life lesson. Also have you even tried going to some of the windows support forums and seeing if your problems are common and seeing if someone could help you fix them. Honestly if you had an inkling of common sense you would go do that instead of yelling AAAH! on a forum that is intended for a raster program.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Hmmm... works fine for me. Maybe it's you. :?

It Crashes a lot, BAD Comatapility REALY slow Even With My Gaming Computer BTW I got Mine From Best Buy AAAAA!! Best Buy, Those Dummies

:evil: Kicks the CEO In The Face :evil:

If gaming is slow on a relatively recent gaming computer, you probably haven't installed graphics drivers...

xZYt6wl.png

Yeah that guy's awesome - he's on "How I met your Mother" - I think they're in-season right now - so it should be on sometime every week :)

HIMYM is good. Probably the only show apart from Family Guy/South Park/Simpsons i watch

Such an awesome show

and It's Neil Patrick Harris

Felicia Day was on the most recent episode of Lie to Me, and I knew I'd seen her in something before, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what. I had to wait until somebody put the episode details up on WikiPedia... :roll:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Felicia Day was on the most recent episode of Lie to Me, and I knew I'd seen her in something before, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what. I had to wait until somebody put the episode details up on WikiPedia... :roll:

What kind of geek are you, not recognizing Felicia Day instantly?

xZYt6wl.png