Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

I guess enough people were sick of campers in CoD4...

MW2 has more camping in it now though, and is more annoying that in CoD4 as spawn camping is easier.

Yeah, like Skidrow. Being a camper myself, I like sitting myself down in the far building overlooking the courtyard, putting a claymore down the stairs to the back alley, and camping the courtyard out the windows. However, I've noticed at times that, if I'm sitting on the steps outside watching the door out the building on the right, people will still spawn up in the road outlet off to the right. :|

I still shoot them though, but I do feel kinda bad... ;)

Rant: I'm currently using rows/cols to define the size of my textareas, and the size ends up being slightly different in each major browser. Is there any way I can set a textarea to be the same across multiple browsers?

Edit: of course! CSS. <3.

Yep, CSS is awesome. ;)

Note that rows and cols are technically required attributes (at least in XHTML strict), but any CSS height/width declarations will override the character-defined sizes - they're just there as a fallback, I suppose.

I am so sore today and think i pull a muscle in my back at work last night. Stupid slave drivers trying to make us do the normal workload when we were like 6 people short.

Well if they are not careful they'll be a whole lot more people short.

Workplace Health & Safety is a bug bear of mine. We all have the right to be safe at work.

Hope you get better soon...& stop picking on short people - I'm short :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have an Open Response Question in World History tomorrow and then finals in Algebra, Science, and Reading on Thursday and then a final in Art and World History as well as a vocab test in Language Arts on Friday.

Don't you just love school? :roll:

Briamoth...on the upside - it is finals...so you won't need to do it again :lol:

Hope you do well.

Yeah... until the end of the year. But that's a long way away.

Oh, great. I have a really high fever (102 F), I'm coughing and my nose is like the Niagara Falls, I've used a whole roll of toilet paper. IN 9 HOURS.

off-topic: Notice how Kelvin, Fahrenheit and Celsius combined makes KFC? Mysterious...

:evil: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Microsoft Made Windows Seven And It Doesn't Work AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Throws Computer :evil:

It's working just fine and dandy for me, too. :)

Also:

Rule #3:

DO NOT SHOUT. We can hear you just fine. Using all capitals is often interpeted as rude, so please don't.

Rule #5:

You only need one exclamation ! or question mark ? It's really obnoxious when people post like this: "How do I do this ??????????????????" or "That's awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" C'mon people. We get the point just as well if you only use 1 or 2. Thanks.

I'm having a problem with 7 as well. When installing, it gets stuck on "Expanding Windows Files". Are you facing a similar issue?