Does this involve a certain woman?

What do you mean...?

Many topics of conversation from you revolve around women, Rubrica. Katherine and Victoria spring to mind as the latest amongst your harem...

:)

Ha! I suppose you're right, part from the "harem" part; it's not as if they like me. Katherine was just a contact, Victoria is merely a person trying to prove that I like Emily, and Emily is a girl I hardly even speak to.

Rant: Claymore. It's published monthly, and always seems to end at the wrong time. :/

I feel ya kemaru i enjoy that series as well and it makes it hard to follow only having it published once a month.

Oh, interesting. :) Do you read any other manga? O:

Rant: My throat hurts, I have fever, my head hurts and I have no appetite. At all. :evil:

Kemaru I hope you feel beter soon!

Rant: My art never looks like it does in my head, wether it's on canvas, clay or paint.net. :oops: My hands just don't work like my mind does.

I agree, same problem here :roll:

That's pretty much the same problem for all artists everywhere.

Kemaru I hope you feel beter soon!

Rant: My art never looks like it does in my head, wether it's on canvas, clay or paint.net. :oops: My hands just don't work like my mind does.

I agree, same problem here :roll:

That's pretty much the same problem for all artists everywhere.

It's nice to know that we're not the only ones ;)

Some Wikipedia moron is going to delete the online forum part of Paint.NET's Wikipedia Page.

Is this relevant to the article which is about the software? To me it sounds like someone trying to increase the userbase for the forum.
On the contrary, the forum is not only official, but one of the "selling points" of the program. Part of its distinctive is the community.
Exactly! And that means this section is NOT ALLOWED in Wikipedia. Wikipedia is not a soapbox or means of promotion. Besides, this section fails to comply with Wikipedia notability guideline, meaning that no reliable secondary source has ever made a point that this forum is by any mean more important than other customer support forums.

I'm re-adding importance template and I'm going to delete this section within 7 days, unless its issues are resolved

Rant: Claymores

Claymore.jpg

Totally gimped out in Modern Warfare 2.

Are you kidding me? I have played MW2 with my best friend this past weekend and we played a mission called Homeland Security where we had to survive 5 waves of hostiles (not easy on Veteran level), and after the 15th try, we finally beat it. I was obsessed with setting claymore on the foyer to discourage hostiles from entering, and the back door. We had two computer controlled turret. We decided to hold of the last turret until the final wave (40 "skilled" hostiles, 2 helicopters, 1 BTRDS), and that strategy finally paid off. My best friend would use the International to snipe off the hostiles as they try to approach the building, and I would mow down any fools that tried to break through the doors. It worked after the 15th try. :D That was a fun game!

do you mean 3 snowballs in the tut?

I was trying to say it would have been harder to do three different snowballs and that it probably would take a bit longer to make look realistic than what you had already done,

two words for you "Beginners tutorial"

first two lines of the tut

One of our newer members has asked me to do a seasonal tut. "On a snowman please " . I looked around the internet and saw a few photoshop tuts, but didn't really like the outcome of any of them. So made my own with a nice semi realistic texture.

this was the start of the photoshop tut conversion. at this point I just plain stopped

those looked like just a couple of round balls hardly semi realistic looking at all .

th_snowman.png

and for your info if you had gone to the end of the tut you would have seen the little man snowman done in three different balls one on top of the other. :roll:

th_2a.png

and yes to make it more realistic plenty more work :roll: are you thinking I'm not capable of doing so ...... there's no end to it is there. A begginer asks for a fairly simple to follow tut and someone has something to say about it not being realistic enough. You make a realistic mega mega step tut and no one wants to do the work involved.

sighhhhhhhhhh I just can't win.

Rant: Claymores

Totally gimped out in Modern Warfare 2.

Are you kidding me? ...

Nope, not kidding, but I've never played the single player. I'm talking about in the multi-player loadouts.

In CoD4, you got two of them, and once tripped, an explosion was imminent, so even if it didn't kill the attacker, it wounded them. In MW2, you only get one, and if the enemy exits the trigger range quickly enough, it'll activate, but won't explode. Further, stun grenades disable them for a period of time, so you can't even rely on your claymore to guard your back if someone stuns the room.

Also, the Bomb Squad perk (or whatever it's MW2 equivalent is called) actually shows the exact location (outline and everything) of the claymore instead of a 3D located marker above the claymore.

I guess enough people were sick of campers in CoD4...

RANT: Some people do not know when they have taken a "joke" too far. I don't care how many times they tell me that me and Emily make a great couple, it is still not a legitimate reason to spread lies about how I "admitted" it and how I'm "breaking her heart" by "hiding my true feelings". For goodness sake, people! We're in secondary school, I thought we'd all grown up by now?! Also, having a posh voice and liking cakes is no reason to call someone the illegitimate son of Jane Asher!