Rants *enter at own risk*

...8.When Google doesn't have my answers...

So true...:(

Not entirely true, for Google doesn't provide answers, it merely provides websites with the answers. If Google does not find those websites it is either because 1) you are not searching efficiently or using the provided means to its full potential; or 2) the websites which could hold the answers are shoddy, in which case you should try to find alternate sources for your information.

You're shooting the messenger*. Now, unless you are Spartan, people don't generally do that.

*hmm, another inapt metaphor? Illness and concentration are not the best of bed-fellows.

Given the large majority of the people who play Halo, you're not far off... :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Just finished the school christmas concert, I did all the technial stuff, and Music, and i was part of the stage crew. It was way too HOT in the stage. It became ichie, I have a headache and my eyes feel like they are on fire. Im surprized a grade 8 student had to deal with the above :(

omExTE6.png

Rant: Adobe Reader 8 :evil:

"You must install a printer before you can print."

I have 4 printers installed. :evil: :evil:

I can only use a third of the stuff on my printer. I can print, but thats it. I cant scan, do the camera stuff, or all of the other stuff it comes with.

Stupid vista... Why did my XP computer have to die?...

I'm still alive!

Rant: Adobe Reader 8 :evil:

Rant: Adobe.

Rant: Ad.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

New rant: People that refer to me as "Boltbait". :evil:

My name is BoltBait

How hard is it to copy-and-paste my name from one of my posts?! Seriously!

Oh, and I don't really mind people calling me "BB" for short as long as they call barkbark00 "BB00".

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

My name is BoltBait <-- Notice how both B's are upper case!

Oh, and I don't really mind people calling me "BB" for short as long as they call barkbark00 "BB00".

I know I posted this rant before eons ago (before the rants thread) but I hate it when people call me "Ncfan" or "ncfan" or "nc" or "Nc" or "Ncfan51". For the record it's "ncfan51", no more, no less.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I'm guilty. My apologies.

For future reference, the only names I dislike are "Dave" or "Davey." Other than that, call me anything you like (no guarantees I'll answer, though. :-))

Yeah, I too am guilty of shortening ncfan51's name and referring to barkbark00 as 'bb', although in my defence, BoltBait may not have been part of the same conversation or I have typed it lowercased to differentiate between the two.

I find it humorous to read the misspellings of mine.

On a similar, yet hypocritical, note, I cringe when I see people type Firefox as FireFox. Look at the title bar if you have Firefox, where is 'fox' capitalised? Same with Photoshop/PhotoShop. I don't mind seeing FF or PS, because they are widely accepted contractions for the products, but when typed out full...

On a similar, yet hypocritical, note, I cringe when I see people type Firefox as FireFox. Look at the title bar if you have Firefox, where is 'fox' capitalised? Same with Photoshop/PhotoShop. I don't mind seeing FF or PS, because they are widely accepted contractions for the products, but when typed out full...

Ugh, I hate that too.

siggn8.jpg

My name is BoltBait <-- Notice how both B's are upper case!

I know I posted this rant before eons ago (before the rants thread) but I hate it when people call me "Ncfan" or "ncfan" or "nc" or "Nc" or "Ncfan51". For the record it's "ncfan51", no more, no less.

I remember that post. I believe I've only called you "ncfan51" since. If not, sorry.

The forums aren't terribly busy:

Untitled-6.jpg