Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Wikipedia is my best friend. <3

QFT.

Although, your shortened definition is highly inaccurate and glosses over the definitive aspects of limerence compared to other similar things.

Rant: Translating negative numbers.

What does that mean.

Rant: Overwriting the wrong .pdn source file, and losing it all. My own fault.

What I meant to say was "Translating negative numbers into binary." Sorry.

One of my Fractals has a nasty blank stripe in it and I can't fix that bug :(

something wrong with the script?

or is it a post render manip stage error.

yes most certainly is a strange one. I've not seen any others like that. really looks like a script problem. best bet is to find the appropriate fractal forum and ask there if others have encountered and how they fixed.

only thing I'd suggest is messing around with a select rectangle that line and copy to another layer. you would have to change contrast and brightness and it would be hit or miss. maybe not even fixable.

this render might just one of those you have to cut and use just a portion. would look nice in some of those jewels that PeterPawn makes. if you need a link to his DA let me know. I truly think it would look magnificent done up that way, and would be a good salvage route for that render.

I think most people do, but do, whatever reason my community college doesn't like following the norm I guess (No school Fridays and extra holidays :P)

It seems for once the system is on my side! Next up: The World! :twisted: :roll:

:)

chkdsk.png

This is not my hard drive.

This hard drive belongs in not-my-computer.

This is not the issue I'm supposed to be fixing (i.e. it happened after the computer was in my possession).