Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Ack! Ack, ack, ack! I've just realised I've got to write two pages, proof read them twice, print them out and teabag stain them in ten minutes. Why must I teabag stain them, I don't have the time for this!

Turns out, under Windows, [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Arrow Key] changes the monitor rendering orientation.

That's not Windows, it's your graphics driver. You should be able to disable the shortcut.

Turns out, under Windows, [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Arrow Key] changes the monitor rendering orientation.

That's not Windows, it's your graphics driver. You should be able to disable the shortcut.

Correct, I was going to point this out earlier, but I was too lazy.

I think my Radeon 4850 has bitten the dust. I've tried booting with it in (effectively) two different computers, and it fails both times. I've installed my backup, a 2600XT, but it's not near as powerful. :(

I don't know what went wrong, I was careful about static, it didn't get banged up or anything. Maybe if I stick it in the oven...

...in the meantime, I'll start saving up for a 5850. Come Christmas time, I might have enough moolah.

Rant: I have time to do my homework early and get it done and over with, but I have a disease called procrastination... :shock: :?

Me too. Daily.

Hi people. I just had an idea *crowd gasps in amazement* that there should be a thread where you can post problems in your life. It really blows off steam to write it down. So, if you have a problem and are frustrated, post 'em here.

[link removed]self certification adverse mortgage[/link removed]

[link removed]Small Business Loans[/link removed]

rant: Had to burn the last use of my windows 7 three pack cd to do a clean reinstall of windows on my laptop because it kept blue screening on me for some unknown reason.

on the up side my computer runs faster than a race car now :D

That's an interesting spam tactic. Just copy wholesale the first post in the thread! YOU WON'T GET BANNED INSTANTLY and it can't go wrong let's do it!

I swear, I'd make a better spammer than any of these people.

rant: i found out what was causing my blue screen problem which is currently still happening ever so often. Turns out my laptop has the magic trouble graphics card for windows 7... stupid ati radeon x1200 integrated graphics... gahhhh trying to fix the problem at the moment wanting to rip all my hair out.

Argh! The questions persist, my school attendance has already been besmirched and my printer is actually making me lose what little sanity I had left. I've been ill, so I've spent my whole day fixing it for my parents, and I've had ENOUGH.

My other rant? This post took a day to publish.

FAKE EDIT: Oh, the site was down? That explains it.