Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: I can't afford Windows 7 on a part time job wage. Everyone's gettin it and I want it too. I'll work it out somehow.
Actually, you think 'everyone' is getting it because your mind is telling you that everyone is getting it. The truth is, I want it too. Lol.

And that is my rant. Another is, I have to work Halloween night. :(

Major Rant: Today, my Wacom Bamboo decided to give out. All the buttons and the scroll wheel stopped working, and the active area itself picks up pen signals maybe 5% of the time. The worst thing is, I bought this thing exactly one year and one day ago, which means the warranty has JUST expired. :evil: :evil:

Major Rant: Today, my Wacom Bamboo decided to give out. All the buttons and the scroll wheel stopped working, and the active area itself picks up pen signals maybe 5% of the time. The worst thing is, I bought this thing exactly one year and one day ago, which means the warranty has JUST expired. :evil: :evil:
Ouch, 1 year/1 day. :( Well, there is always a good side of the story, you can now get one of the touch tablets. (the only thing is the money) ;)

Rant: I am tired, yet staying up. I don't know why... I can sleep in tomorrow. I am going to bed now. Goodbye for tonight. ;)

Very mysterious coincidence. :o

Rant: My PDN crashed and it got automatically removed from my computer for some strange reason. I don't think I'll be downloading it again, I'm saving for time up for studying.

Rant: My PDN crashed and it got automatically removed from my computer for some strange reason. I don't think I'll be downloading it again, I'm saving for time up for studying.

Don't say that! Nah, I understand, studying is very important.

Ugh, I just ate a really horrible biscuit. I drank some water to wash the taste way, and it sppread it around my whole mouth. Also, I forgot the vital part of my dream from last night. I was going to write it up.

I just got PDN again because I got it from my computer's recycle bin thingy. :lol:

I know; the book itself is brilliant (Magician by Raymond E. Feist, it's 25 years old) but every time I read it, my rind traces that crease on the shiny golden cover, and it shends a shiver down my spine...

Aaaaaahihavetyogetanewcopy!!

Something's wrong with my graphics card. :?

awww thats not good

rant: my computer blue screened when i was trying to remove a program... i think it had malicious coding in it or something. ran a harddrive check and virus scan everything seems alright :D