Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: for our magazine project, our teacher is making us use 12-point Times New Roman for all main copy, apparently because her "eyes are bad and she can't read anything else very well." This, by default, will make it 200% uglier. I'm going to see if I can use 11-point Cambria and get away with it.

My roommate and his girlfriend are cuddling on the couch, all kissy and lovey-dovey.

My girlfriend is 2,300 miles away, and I haven't seen her for over a month. I miss her like nothing else I've experienced before, and I will ask her to marry me in the near future. But the two of them...my roommate and his girlfriend...well, I'm happy for them and all, but talk about making me feel really, really Natalie-sick.

All right. Pity party's over. Back to work.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

*Sigh* Oh, Mandy. When will you learn that you can't reduce piracy by 70% by the end of the year and your 3 strikes policy will just fail just like everything else from the twisted bunch of idiots that supposedly represent us in Parliament. :twisted:

My roommate and his girlfriend are cuddling on the couch, all kissy and lovey-dovey.

My girlfriend is 2,300 miles away, and I haven't seen her for over a month. I miss her like nothing else I've experienced before, and I will ask her to marry me in the near future. But the two of them...my roommate and his girlfriend...well, I'm happy for them and all, but talk about making me feel really, really Natalie-sick.

All right. Pity party's over. Back to work.

On behalf of the community, we approve.

Heh. Thanks much, I appreciate that. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

That would be awesome. :-P Better believe I'm going to McDonald's tomorrow.

[rant]Work sucked today, they made me pull 150 pallets out from under other pallets(one at a time mind you), this was something that should of been done on a "as you go basis", but no they decided to let this bloody potato build up for two friggin months then give me a 3 hour time constraint to get it done. Mind you i had to do this while other people were working in the area. Although i did get to use my stand up lift which helped. Gah some things just irk me, like the complete failure of procedures.[/rant]

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

"For Thursday, 29 October 2009 UCCS is on delay. Office hours, classes and activities held prior to 12:00 NOON HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. Normal campus operations will resume at 12:00 NOON."

Awesome. How many classes do I get to miss? 1. Out of.... 4! Yes, that's right. I'm still gonna be at school from 1 to 10. Balls.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Man I feel outdated. I still haven't got my Windows 7 upgrade. It's taking forever to get here. Apparently Gateway was a little behind on shipping upgrades.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Rant: I can't afford Windows 7 on a part time job wage. Everyone's gettin it and I want it too. I'll work it out somehow.
Actually, you think 'everyone' is getting it because your mind is telling you that everyone is getting it. The truth is, I want it too. Lol.

And that is my rant. Another is, I have to work Halloween night. :(

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Major Rant: Today, my Wacom Bamboo decided to give out. All the buttons and the scroll wheel stopped working, and the active area itself picks up pen signals maybe 5% of the time. The worst thing is, I bought this thing exactly one year and one day ago, which means the warranty has JUST expired. :evil: :evil:

Major Rant: Today, my Wacom Bamboo decided to give out. All the buttons and the scroll wheel stopped working, and the active area itself picks up pen signals maybe 5% of the time. The worst thing is, I bought this thing exactly one year and one day ago, which means the warranty has JUST expired. :evil: :evil:
Ouch, 1 year/1 day. :( Well, there is always a good side of the story, you can now get one of the touch tablets. (the only thing is the money) ;)

Rant: I am tired, yet staying up. I don't know why... I can sleep in tomorrow. I am going to bed now. Goodbye for tonight. ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Very mysterious coincidence. :o

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|