I know, people, read the announcements! It really annoys me too.

Real rant: I have a heap of maths homework to do today, which I was supposed to do yesterday. With one thing and another, I didn't do it, so now, it all needs done today. I actually hate (well, not hate, dislike) my maths teacher.

RANT: I feel guilty now for having peole rant at me.

RANT: They misunderstand my post; it wasn't a case of "omg liek ware iz legtutz!11!?", it was a case of "I hadn't noticed legacy tuts were gone! Never mind.".

RANT: I always have to disprove people's points. It really is quite an obnoxious habit of mine. Then again, I am obnoxious.

:evil: I am a pathesist and nearly punched my boss :evil:

I really thought it was just people over-reacting when they said they shake with rage but i am struggling to type right now i am that annoyed and upset. I have finally had enough but ill (try) and last today. I even had to put my fist in my mouth and bite down to stop me saying something (i actually have bite marks along my hand i had to bite so hard). This may sound incredibly immature, and i suppose it is but those of you who know me/what my boss is like via our conversations i think this is one of the worst days of my life..let alone my job..

Looks like im going to be without a job this christmas!

Oh to top it off? my best friends cousin tried to commit suicide last ngiht and my dads gone to hospital this morning.

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS??

@nemo: Maybe you should tell your boss what you think of him. Just tell him, not in anger but calm. Maybe he thinks: "Really was I like that? Well sorry, I didn't mean it that way." Worst case scenario he doesn't fire you and stays the same.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Hey that's a great idea - be sure to let his incompetence be known to the higher chain of command - formally, obviously, but it should get done. I remember my mom did that a couple of years ago after leaving a job, and her tyrannical boss actually did get removed from her position, so it does work.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hey that's a great idea - be sure to let his incompetence be known to the higher chain of command - formally, obviously, but it should get done. I remember my mom did that a couple of years ago after leaving a job, and her tyrannical boss actually did get removed from her position, so it does work.

I am quitting today :mrgreen: , as for just one of my leaving 'presents'? my uncle is one of the main builders for a Hospital being built where i am so knows literally every rulei nside out and for starters last night he called in a favour, health and safety etc. are coming round tomorrow and they have seen pictures etc. and think they will have no problem of 'causing a fuss' :wink:

Uhm well heres the odd thing, i originally was looking at psyochology as i have a degree in youth & criminal but i love graphic designing (some say a bit too much :wink:). I think i may opt for something completely different and keep it a hobby unless a job pops up..I have applied my CV to a company and they just keep it on hold until they get their job vacancy. Until then i think ill be having a small break over christmas as i dont want a "hire & fire" job like most places this time of year :D.