Rants *enter at own risk*

I just recently lost my 8g flash drive somewhere (I suspect at the library) - which contained all of my music and most of my photos. Fortunately for whatever reason I had made a copy of my music to the desktop only hours before. It's like - grace or something :P

Wait that's not really a rant...

...hmmm

Oh yeah, I don't have my flash drive any more and can't carry files around.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

*sigh* Freezing the drive didn't work. Goodbye, photos. Goodbye, 30 .psd files.

That sucks. I lost my music collection when my iPod's hard drive died (the iPod itself died months ago, but I've been using the drive). And I lost the source code to something really cool I was working on when the flash drive died.

:( guess you should have sent a copy of that source code to someone you trust not to steal it or release it. Like me. :wink:

ciao OMA

Darn it. I don't think Windows 7 will be coming in the mail today. Hopefully I get it during the weekend.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I lost the source code to something really cool I was working on when the flash drive died.

I've had several flash drives die. That is EXACTLY why I never store anything important on my flash drive that isn't backed up somewhere else.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

I lost the source code to something really cool I was working on when the flash drive died.

I've had several flash drives die. That is EXACTLY why I never store anything important on my flash drive that isn't backed up somewhere else.

It was backed up. Only... that hard drive died, too. Same with all my music.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Rant: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days still isn't here. :evil: I'm slowly getting annoyed with the incredibly narrow selection of DS games, they're all like "My Little Pony", "My Pets", "I love Cats", "My First Dog" etc. Where are all the good games? Metroid Prime, Final Fantasies, Zelda, KINGDOM HEARTS? :|:|:|

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Family Guy is so bad and so stupid that it's funny, even the biggest idiot in the world would see that, that's why it's so funny.

Not really a rant :roll: ..unless you are sticking up for Family Guy against Nick Griffin lol. He is a leader of the BNP not in Family Guy :P , i think certain points are valid but 90% of their party is just blatant geralisation on race/culture and broad daylight racism :roll: ..certainly wont get my vote.

Rant: I hate being so easy to find by my peers. It's annoying; now, I still don't get half-term rest.

Practice a disappearing act. That's something I am really good at. Be less predictable. Turn off your cell phone, and go to places that your friends won't think they'll ever find you.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Rant: I hate being so easy to find by my peers. It's annoying; now, I still don't get half-term rest.

Practice a disappearing act. That's something I am really good at. Be less predictable. Turn off your cell phone, and go to places that your friends won't think they'll ever find you.

I don't have a cellphone, I don't go out places, and I can't help checking my e-mails.