Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Nab: I use to talk to him all day every day. He was mod on TF, if I remember correctly. Though I understand its been nearly a year since then, its still sad that he didn't even remember the site.

He must COMPLETELY not remember me, then. :( Ironic; he lives probably about 20 minutes away from me, and goes to a school in the same district.

But I hear he's still very artsy, if not in a digital media, then certainly with pencils and paints.

I asked him if he is still into art, and he said not really.
Amnesia?

Rant: Another speech test tomorrow. Still need to study tonight. I have to remember the "Communication Models and Process...

my rant: google wave may be condemned to the "unfinished" folder in google

it better not be, or i will send rants to them in not-real-time

Yeah, I really hope they continue that. That would revolutionize the way emails are put together. I even watched an hour presentation on it, hopefully I didn't waste my time on it then. :shock:

RRR my boss wont sit still! hes like a toddler! seriously, trying to get on with my work and next thing i know one of the following happens (theyve all happened several times in the past 3 hours)

1) The doors opened (he is getting up, walking out the room, coming straight back).

2) he will get off his seat then sit back down again so you get that horrible creak noise every 5 minutes

3) sit there making strange quiet noises whilst tapping

4) keeps standing up to come look at my work so i get it ready for him to look at, gets halfway across the office then goes back and sits down??

5) as i am typing this has decided to start calling his partners etc on the mobile for no apparent reason other than "hows it going?"

What the heck?? we are all a bit bored sometimes but dang this guys annoying!

:lol: if only, he luckily went out at 12 so i had a hours peace lol, he is back now but seems to have mellowed out a bit at the moment. I cant wear headphones because people are always ringing my phone asking for help/enquiries (otherwise i would be listening to music extra loud :P)

Good luck getting your drive to work...

-Rant-

Never let friends come up with nicknames based on your stupidity, for I am now Fail Man the Eliminator.

Rant: I dropped my external hard drive on the ground, and it won't be recognized anymore. :evil:

My 8GB flash drive decided to stop working today :(

Losing data sucks.

Rant: I dropped my external hard drive on the ground, and it won't be recognized anymore. :evil:

My 8GB flash drive decided to stop working today :(

Losing data sucks.

Hah! My flash drive got destoryed in a car fire/accident! I win! I think

I recognize it. Its a broken hard drive :lol: (sorry)

Rant: 2 hours horse riding and three hours running today - my legs are sore

Heh i washed my flash drive in the washer needless to say it doesn't work anymore.

Sure....you bought a cheap harddrive! I cleaned mine regularly (unintentionly) but it worked each time. But it turns out they don't like extreme heat (some wierd melting problem....I guess at 1200° they turn to liquid)

Maybe you need a patch on it?

Rant: Trying to think of a main character and colour theme for a game is difficult. Any suggestions are welcome, it's some guy/girl who can climp walls and ceilings. If anyone wants the source feel free to PM me, it's in C#.

Rant: Trying to think of a main character and colour theme for a game is difficult. Any suggestions are welcome, it's some guy/girl who can climp walls and ceilings...
Like spiderman?? I'd try to incorporate some greens and blues in the color scheme for the suit. Need a superhero name?

I can't access the BBC for some bizarre reason (the computer is doing something dodgy yet I still haven't been able to resolve this issue)