Rants *enter at own risk*

:lol: if only, he luckily went out at 12 so i had a hours peace lol, he is back now but seems to have mellowed out a bit at the moment. I cant wear headphones because people are always ringing my phone asking for help/enquiries (otherwise i would be listening to music extra loud :P)

Rant: I dropped my external hard drive on the ground, and it won't be recognized anymore. :evil:

I recognize it. Its a broken hard drive :lol: (sorry)

Rant: 2 hours horse riding and three hours running today - my legs are sore

Heh i washed my flash drive in the washer needless to say it doesn't work anymore.

Sure....you bought a cheap harddrive! I cleaned mine regularly (unintentionly) but it worked each time. But it turns out they don't like extreme heat (some wierd melting problem....I guess at 1200° they turn to liquid)

siglk.pngsigrg.png

Maybe you need a patch on it?

Rant: Trying to think of a main character and colour theme for a game is difficult. Any suggestions are welcome, it's some guy/girl who can climp walls and ceilings. If anyone wants the source feel free to PM me, it's in C#.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Rant: Trying to think of a main character and colour theme for a game is difficult. Any suggestions are welcome, it's some guy/girl who can climp walls and ceilings...
Like spiderman?? I'd try to incorporate some greens and blues in the color scheme for the suit. Need a superhero name?

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I hadn't had a rant in a long time, but after I got a chance to sit down after coming home from my daughter's soccer game, I got one...

The referee of the game was also the coach of my daughter's opponent team, which I think is the most stupid thing I have ever seen, and that referee/coach was gawdful! I have never, never seen such a passive referee who lets the game flows, nevermind some of the girl touched the ball with their elbows or hands (including my daughter, and no, she wasn't the keeper at the time), and did not once called a foul. Not once! I have never seen such a piss poor managed game. Plus, the head coach of my daughter's team was too busy roaming the field making sure the girls stayed in their position while the assistant coach, a young high schooler girl, was letting one of the father (never played soccer before) "helping" her assign positions to the girls. Who the heck was the coach then?!

No bleeding wonder America is so behind on the international stage in soccer.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Hah! My flash drive got destoryed in a car fire/accident! I win! I think

How is that a win? Seems to me like everyone loses.

My 8GB flash drive decided to stop working today :(

Losing data sucks.

What type of flash drive was it?

This. They make them in 32GB now. I think I'll get 2 16s instead ($70 instead of $85).

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

:evil: what a jerk!

I just finished packaging something which took me 30 minutes to get it right..i just put it to one side then start to clean my desk up so i can get on with my work then my phone rings. Its my boss...

Boss: "Oh, how is 'x' going? i see your polishing rather than doing your work"

Me: "no i had just finished it so was cleaning my desk so i can move on.."

Boss: "Well you better get your energy up, i want that list by today!"*

What a complete..

*(he said it as though i dont do any work and like i am lazy despite doing loads of work on top of what im supposed to do :evil: , not to mention in a annoyingly sarcastic tone..).

I really wander why im still here...

I hadn't had a rant in a long time, but after I got a chance to sit down after coming home from my daughter's soccer game, I got one...

The referee of the game was also the coach of my daughter's opponent team, which I think is the most stupid thing I have ever seen, and that referee/coach was gawdful! I have never, never seen such a passive referee who lets the game flows, nevermind some of the girl touched the ball with their elbows or hands (including my daughter, and no, she wasn't the keeper at the time), and did not once called a foul. Not once! I have never seen such a piss poor managed game. Plus, the head coach of my daughter's team was too busy roaming the field making sure the girls stayed in their position while the assistant coach, a young high schooler girl, was letting one of the father (never played soccer before) "helping" her assign positions to the girls. Who the heck was the coach then?!

No bleeding wonder America is so behind on the international stage in soccer.

..but it is just a children's soccer league. I mean everyone gets a trophy when the season is over. >_>

*sigh* Freezing the drive didn't work. Goodbye, photos. Goodbye, 30 .psd files.

:cry:

:cry:

..wait, I thought ninjas were fast at catching things.. ;)

---

Rant: Hunger. Guess what? Nothing to eat. :(

*sigh* Freezing the drive didn't work. Goodbye, photos. Goodbye, 30 .psd files.

That sucks. I lost my music collection when my iPod's hard drive died (the iPod itself died months ago, but I've been using the drive). And I lost the source code to something really cool I was working on when the flash drive died.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!