Rants *enter at own risk*

Very Long Rant

(Disclaimer!:

If you cannot handle rants more than three paragraphs long I highly recommend you get some caffeine in your system and read bit by bit or please view another post)

AHHHHHHHHHH!

It's back!! What's back!? My d@mn insomnia!! what a miracle! And just in time for midterms as well! How the hell am I to think in German and convert drawings into solid models without any sleep!? I don't know either! And what's worse is nothing my doctors have given me help cure my insomnia....they only make it worse!

But that's not the worse part! My freunde made me spiral into a deep depression! her and her d@mned tarot cards! I am very irrational, which only makes it worse! Now I've problems internally (not physically at least) pulling me everywhich way but sane! Quitting smoking adds to the problem because now I'm very nervous about everything....

not to mention 4 weeks ago my truck blew up! This has not been a good last few weeks.....everythings going to hell faster than I planned...I wreck my ruck, I nearly get killed on the bike, I d@mn near break my spine falling onto a ledge at school....my friend Mia was right when she said:

"Dude, the grim reaper is too d@mn f----ng lazy to do his job and harvest your soul!"

I've been awake since yesterday morning (It's about 0300 right now). I've been averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep per night, I've hardly eaten because school gets in the way...I'm going to have a physical and mental breakdown one of these days....

Rant over.

siglk.pngsigrg.png

Rant: My knee hurts. I had a small biking accident last Friday. :( It's really sensitive to touch.

Rant: I haven't seen a friend of mine for 2 weeks, and she's almost my neighbour. :/ She's always studying or practising. I have this awful feeling that I'm about to lose a friend. I hate it.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Rant: Birthday threads.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Nab: I use to talk to him all day every day. He was mod on TF, if I remember correctly. Though I understand its been nearly a year since then, its still sad that he didn't even remember the site.

He must COMPLETELY not remember me, then. :( Ironic; he lives probably about 20 minutes away from me, and goes to a school in the same district.

But I hear he's still very artsy, if not in a digital media, then certainly with pencils and paints.

my rant: google wave may be condemned to the "unfinished" folder in google

it better not be, or i will send rants to them in not-real-time

Yeah, I really hope they continue that. That would revolutionize the way emails are put together. I even watched an hour presentation on it, hopefully I didn't waste my time on it then. :shock:

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

RRR my boss wont sit still! hes like a toddler! seriously, trying to get on with my work and next thing i know one of the following happens (theyve all happened several times in the past 3 hours)

1) The doors opened (he is getting up, walking out the room, coming straight back).

2) he will get off his seat then sit back down again so you get that horrible creak noise every 5 minutes

3) sit there making strange quiet noises whilst tapping

4) keeps standing up to come look at my work so i get it ready for him to look at, gets halfway across the office then goes back and sits down??

5) as i am typing this has decided to start calling his partners etc on the mobile for no apparent reason other than "hows it going?"

What the heck?? we are all a bit bored sometimes but dang this guys annoying!