Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: I like pi.

That would only be a rant if you were, like, 500 pounds. Oh wai-- not that kind of pie. ;)

What are you, a square? :)

Rant: My prof from last month STILL hasn't posted my grade. Doesn't he know that it's past the deadline AND he's holding up my student loan check?! :evil:

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

[rant] Disposable razors are useless all they do is cut your face up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/rant]

side note: i am a cheapskate(or bargain shopper).

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Rant: My dog is starting to tick me off. Two days in a row now he leaves a gift for me at my door. :x

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

[rant] Disposable razors are useless all they do is cut your face up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/rant]
Rant: I know what you mean. I accidentally went horizontally with my razor, and then cut my face a little bit. Then it looked like I had gills for a while. :lol: :shock:

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

CMS? I knew I should have started with something easy, but no, my dad won't pay a little money on getting a proffessional to do it. -.-

I believe that CMS refers to something like Wordpress or Drupal (verify this?).

Btw, a good, professionally-done website will not simply take "a little money", or a little time either, for that matter. Website design, although seemingly simple, has a very large basis and is much more than meets the eye.

RANT: ^

RANT: There've only been four votes in the pixel competition so far. Two people don't have any votes.

RANT: I've got to now create the stock, finance, location and contact pages for my father's website. Oh well, I'll start with contact, tomorrow morning.

my treadmill isn't in!

phoned Sears in town to check it was there on the loading dock. "Oh yes its here you can come anytime."

so hauled my son in law and grandson off a landscaping job to go into town and pick it up.

" Oh so sorry its not here yet"

"well why did you tell me it was on the phone?"

incompetent workers? or the fault of the point of sales program that updates after 48 hours?

If its the workers they should be let go or properly trained. if the computor, well all I can say is a major company can not afford to do business this way.

I just love dealing with Sears.

Ugh, I hate bad customer service. There was this one time, we were in a computer store, and the computer said "Microsoft Office Trial".

"So, it comes with Microsoft Office, does it?"

"Yep, full package, never runs out."

"But it says here that it's a trial."

"It's not."

"So why's it labeled so?"

"It's not".

"I think it is, sir..."

"It's not."

"Perhaps we should ask the manager?"

"Yes, it's a trial.

"I kept telling them, but they woldn't listen."

@Rubrica: you're far more intelligent at your age than many people are at twice your age.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

@Rubrica: you're far more intelligent at your age than many people are at twice your age.

QFT :!:

I third this.

Fourth. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y