Rants *enter at own risk*

Ahhhh! I hate it when I edit a photo with PdN and people say:

"WOAH! Did you photoshop that?!"

No, I paint.netted it.

Yeah, I really dislike how photoshop is considered a verb now. I hope that is true someday for Paint.NET also.

paint.net (v.)

"to edit an image using a computer program," originally in ref. to Paint.NET, a bitmap graphics editor that is also better than photoshop in many ways. It is also a free software developed by awesome people.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Eh, I hate the SAT. ACT for the win! :D
Is the ACT easier?

Yes, but it's not even considered by most universities. And even if they do, a good SAT score will usually be accepted over a comparable ACT score.

It also depends on your major. SAT is heavier in math, while ACT is heavier in English. But I'd advise taking both, or at least the SAT. If you don't have the time or money to take one, drop the ACT.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You may have seen me working the Back to the Future ride in Summer 06, or the Monster's Cafe in Summer 08.

Seriously? I was totally there that summer, I would have looked you up... :(

Yeah, so was I. >_>

Well, David if you plan on working another summer maybe at... RIP RIDE AND ROCKIT? :)

Rant: I'm starving, but I don't have anything to eat.

Yeah, so was I. >_>

Well, David if you plan on working another summer maybe at... RIP RIDE AND ROCKIT? :)

UGH FGS! i went down to orlando for a holiday this year and rip ride and rocket started running like the day after i left T.T i got to see them putting the rings on the verticle part of the coaster was pretty cool :) and also saw test runs one night with the flashy lights carridge! :o

but yeh it started running the day after i left orlando was such a bummer :/

Citylife.png

I won't be working there again, I don't think. The summer project I went down on is something I really can't do anymore. But the Rip Ride Rockit looks pretty good...and I can't wait for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Eh, one thing I don't appreciate is that they are renaming DD and including it in it. So for this they have to make you walk around Jurassic Park to get to the ride. :| I also have never seen a HP movie/read a book.

RR&R is SWEET. Rocking out to Daft Punk while being 200 ft in the air is really great. Though, since its new.. 3 hour wait. >_>

Rant: Lack of rants, I guess? haha

Yeah, so was I. >_>

UGH FGS! i went down to orlando for a holiday this year and rip ride and rocket started running like the day after i left T.T i got to see them putting the rings on the verticle part of the coaster was pretty cool :) and also saw test runs one night with the flashy lights carridge! :o

but yeh it started running the day after i left orlando was such a bummer :/

It was SUPPOSE to open early spring, but they delayed, delayed, delayed. :( Its an awesome ride, just the wait is usually 2 - 4 hours.

Eh, I hate the SAT. ACT for the win! :D
Is the ACT easier?

Well it's not a matter of difficulty, but you don't get penalized for wrong answers on the ACT. I don't know about everyone else, but the SAT is more stressing. You might think you're right about an answer, but there's always a thought in the back of your head saying that you might be wrong and get points deducted. I feel more confident about the ACT because I can use my best guess. Plus, you can always bubble in all the other questions you didn't get to finish in time.

I was also able to get a scholarship cause of my ACT score. Screw the SAT. :lol:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

So...uh...

What was it? (your score) :twisted:

I don't remember, but my math score was a 26. :D

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

That was my first math score. I took the ACT two other times to higher my other scores, but I couldn't pass my first math score. :lol: