Rants *enter at own risk*

in what way??

Do you really have to ask? You see it all the time. You see people getting unfair sentences in court or you see some people getting sentences that are too light.

Celebrities specially. They always get special treatment in court and always get a punishment that is so simple. And then their are cases when people get certain treatment based on race, sex, ethnicity, religion and so on...

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

in what way??

Do you really have to ask? You see it all the time. You see people getting unfair sentences in court or you see some people getting sentences that are too light.

Celebrities specially. They always get special treatment in court and always get a punishment that is so simple. And then their are cases when people get certain treatment based on race, sex, ethnicity, religion and so on...

And let's not even talk about the patent system, it's utterly nonsensical these days.

in what way??
Much more is corrupt than the judicial system. Talk about our national debt the gov't owes. US National Debt

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

In New Zealand the amount of time in jail offenders of man-slaughter and murder are sentenced is terrible (ridiculously short). In that respect I wish our justice system was more like America's. :(

How how short is the sentence?

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Actually murder over here is 25 to life, but you get the point. From what I've heard, China seems to have a good justice system. It's extremely stick, but it keeps the people in order and they have really high morals. I heard punishment is hard even for something as simple as littering in China, but it results in the place being very clean...

Actually murder over here is 25 to life, but you get the point. From what I've heard, China seems to have a good justice system. It's extremely stick, but it keeps the people in order and they have really high morals. I heard punishment is hard even for something as simple as littering in China, but it results in the place being very clean...

If you've ever seen parts of Beijing other than, say, Tian An Men Square, you'll know that littering is quite the problem in China.

Although, after the Olympics, it's gotten a lot better. I guess when you have to put on a show, you have to clean yourselves up.

If you've ever seen parts of Beijing other than, say, Tian An Men Square, you'll know that littering is quite the problem in China.

Although, after the Olympics, it's gotten a lot better. I guess when you have to put on a show, you have to clean yourselves up.

Yeah. I guess it depends on what part you're in. :P

I don't usually like to rant, but...

My friends and I set up a little band thing a little while a go - and we were set to perform this Wed., but our lead guitarist god just got horribly sick...

So, we're gonna try to get our singer to play some guitar (he can play some), so it has a chance of still working out :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!