Rants *enter at own risk*

Tell him that he's grown up now and should take some responsibility for himself now that he's in big school. Also, tell him that it only gets worse (it gets better, honest!) as the years go on, and he'll have to start getting used to the workload, etc.

How can it really get better when you start doing exams earlier than most schools because of an "excellerated learning" system that our school has adopted? :(

My use of my left arm is limited due to my annual flu jab this morning. :cry::cry:

I read this article just now, and vowed NEVER to enter a design "contest" that deals with actual clients looking for a cheap logo or layout. EVER. :roll:
Uh oh... I am getting myself caught into that. I enter many designs into a website for logo contests with free software called Inkscape. And other top artists on that site even admitted to me personally that they were using a pirated version of Illustrator, even when they earn winnings. I just don't understand why they would do that. I really think the gov't should somehow enforce pirated software, because that is getting to be one of the culprits of the recession too.

A quote from that article I liked and thought was completely true was:

The first step would be to stop contributing to Crowdsourcing sites and “Contests” promising us fame and fortune based on our winning designs. They are simply taking advantage of us, our talent, our thousands of dollars in software and equipment, and they de-value what we do for a living.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Rant: my internet connection refuses to connect to paintdotnet.forumer.com. Oh, I can go to any other web site, just not this one. :(

When this happens, I turn off my router for a minute and that seems to clear the problem for about 5 minutes. Then... nothing.

No other web sites seem to be affected. Weird.

(And, by 'weird' of course I mean 'frustrating'.)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Routers suck. Did you try tracert? A different DNS may help, depending on the results...

My router is worse, though. It randomly decides to:

[*:1urm4xfs]Not let any internet connections through for a few minutes/hours/days. Resetting it is no help -- it'll start working when it wants to.
    [*:1urm4xfs]Forget its configuration password.
    [*:1urm4xfs]Forget its forwarded ports.
    [*:1urm4xfs]Only allow wired connections to the internet.
    [*:1urm4xfs]Only allow wireless connections to the internet.
    [*:1urm4xfs]Forget its DHCP leases, even though they're set to "Forever."
    [*:1urm4xfs]Forget that our network is secure.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Why don't you change it if is that bad or are you not allowed to because your ISP restricts choice of router?

In the case of Sky Broadband, you can only use their routers and their routers are locked to Sky's DSL service so I went and replaced it with DGTeam firmware and I'm using the router with a different ISP.

Try running Malwarebyte's antimalware (you might have to rename the exe file, otherwise the virus will block it from running)

Make a complete scan a couple times and see what comes up.

I was recently infected with one of those "anti spyware" viruses, so I have a collection of methods to get rid of them :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Any luck with the scan?

You might also want to try running ATF Cleaner or Spybot.

I think ATF Cleaner worked out well with me, along with Malwarebyte's Antimalware.

These are all freeware I am listing, so don't worry about having to use trials/etc.

EDIT: Just read your post in the Sanctuary, good to see there was never any real threat :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

My rant: I don't believe there is anything called terrorism because when police decide to stop a 6 and 11 year old girl under the Anti-Terrorism Act, there is something very wrong with the law and how it's being abused. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Lastly, yet another pensioner gets arrested for confronting youths. :(

What on earth is happening to the justice system? :shock: