The code snippet given in this StackOverflow question makes me cry. :cry:
I can't find the link, but I ran into one where someone was asking how to negate a number in Java. "There must be something I'm missing! blah blah blah"

And of course, the answer was ...

x = -x;

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

@THS: that sucks but at least you are moving so you can meet some more new people :D

@all who replied to my rant: Yeah it sucks, sabotage would be soo sweet but alas illigal. I have a few devlish tricks up my sleeve though, one being unfair dismissal..and ill kick up a right stink if it comes to that :twisted:.

@Rick: Woah thats really slow :shock:

@ Rubrica: I'm at probably the most snooty state school in the area and I believe that I speak in a manner that some may describe as "posh".
Our school claims to be the top performing boys school (not at the top but in the top ten) at GCSE results. Or so they say. :P

I'm just fed up that my brother sets me back in so many ways. :twisted: Why can't he ever do things for himself?! :evil: :twisted:

To take the unsentimental approach to this, consider it this way: you are not your brother's keeper. You don't have to be responsible for his misgivings.
Then he shouts at me about why I'm being so selfish and that I should be helping him because he's just started Year 7.

He makes me go all the way upstairs just so I could show him how to insert a header and footer on Word when he could have found out himself. :evil:

Tell him that he's grown up now and should take some responsibility for himself now that he's in big school. Also, tell him that it only gets worse (it gets better, honest!) as the years go on, and he'll have to start getting used to the workload, etc.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon