Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Seriously, how cares about a post counts on here? :roll:

It's not like we have ranks based on posts...

I used to think it would be awesome to get over 1000 post counts, but after that... it doesn't really matter to me. I just like posting on the community because it is a fun place to be, even if it may be on the Rants thread. ;)

Rant: I don't like homework, but I guess it is useful in life. 8)

Troll of '08 takes offense to this.
I was wondering if you'd pick up on this. ;) But according to your rank it has Winner with a question mark. :lol:

I hope you are not hurt too much by this, I was just kidding. :D

@THS: that sucks but at least you are moving so you can meet some more new people :D

@all who replied to my rant: Yeah it sucks, sabotage would be soo sweet but alas illigal. I have a few devlish tricks up my sleeve though, one being unfair dismissal..and ill kick up a right stink if it comes to that :twisted:.

@Rick: Woah thats really slow :shock:

hahahhaha. I know for a fact I will not win an award this year. I haven't stayed active enough lololol

Same here, although I do have a lot more free time nowadays.

@ Rubrica: I'm at probably the most snooty state school in the area and I believe that I speak in a manner that some may describe as "posh".
Our school claims to be the top performing boys school (not at the top but in the top ten) at GCSE results. Or so they say. :P

I'm just fed up that my brother sets me back in so many ways. :twisted: Why can't he ever do things for himself?! :evil: :twisted:

To take the unsentimental approach to this, consider it this way: you are not your brother's keeper. You don't have to be responsible for his misgivings.
Then he shouts at me about why I'm being so selfish and that I should be helping him because he's just started Year 7.

He makes me go all the way upstairs just so I could show him how to insert a header and footer on Word when he could have found out himself. :evil:

Tell him that he's grown up now and should take some responsibility for himself now that he's in big school. Also, tell him that it only gets worse (it gets better, honest!) as the years go on, and he'll have to start getting used to the workload, etc.