Rants *enter at own risk*

brother pushed my head forward when I was eating and my tooth got stuck in my lip, I seem to get injured every week now and its infected and its swollen 3x its size AGHHHHHHHHHH :evil: :cry:

Jeeze that mustve been one heck of a push :shock: ..and ouch

rant: A senior from my lacrosse team was playing a varsity reserve football game on Saturday (homecoming) and he got a compound fracture in his leg with his bone sticking out. So, I don't think he will be playing lacrosse this season. The worst part about this is that he was Homecoming King, and he couldn't even make it to the dance that night. He is still in the hospital, but in recovery :(

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I'll keep him in my prayers. That must suck being homecoming king and on the lacrosse team AND football team and not being able to any.
And I don't think he will ever be doing high school sports again since he is a senior this year.

Rant: I hear something in my laptop clicking that shouldn't be and I think my HDD is about to give way... but I think it is time for an upgrade. ;)

Rant: Noobs with obsessively high post counts that assume they're better than me because I barely post at all. I'm on here everyday, I've been a member for a decent amount of time, but I just don't post much. I may be just paranoid though. :| Am I allowed to be "quiet"???

retrofont.jpg

Rant: Noobs with obsessively high post counts that assume they're better than me because I barely post at all. I'm on here everyday, I've been a member for a decent amount of time, but I just don't post much. I may be just paranoid though. :| Am I allowed to be "quiet"???
I don't assume that of you, but I do believe that you are a great designer/artist. I love all of your work in your gallery, especially that new sig you have made. :)

Rant: Spanish oral tomorrow. Need to study right now.

I have the highest post count on the forum, and I HATE post counts with a burning fire of passion. I wish they'd all just go away.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Seriously, how cares about a post counts on here? :roll:

It's not like we have ranks based on posts...

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I rarely enter post count debates, but here is my take on it: If somebody judges based on post count, then hopefully I am fine. If somebody judges based on quality per post, then hopefully I am just as fine. Working towards both goals is, in my opinion, the best way to become a good member.

signature.png