Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

RANT: I just lost a $10 dollar bet with my friend that racecar spelt backwards is racecar. :evil:

lol didnt you try and spell it out first?

No paper :cry: .

At least you can be the one making the bet next time this happens. ;)

So far, no-one;s done that to me. :)

Anyway, rat: The big writing project I've been working on for half a year has only just started to get going. If the planning took this long, m novella had better be good; I want this published in some form.

By jove, ending at half nine? Or were you just too tired to post? I know the feeling, though not on such a scale.

Anyway, rant: I am into chapter three of my novella and I have no idea what my applied phlebotinum will be. I know where I am, and I know where I need to be, but I can't find a way of moving there...

Rubrica, it seems to me that you don't need one. Think subtle build-up rather than trite cliché. It's harder to pull off, but if you can do it well, it'll be brilliant.

I'd be very interested to hear more about this novella of yours. I'd like to write something novel-like but I can't get the creative juices flowing any more.

Yeah, well, I think maybe it's going to have to be a drafted beginning, so long as the main story is fine. Also, I may create a webpage to document my proggress and inform you all of what I'm writing. It should be done quickly, because;

1. I'm a quick writer.

2. I know the plot already, I dreamt it.

3. It's more like a warm up for my really big novel.

Anyway, rants: I don't have enough rants.

Yeah, well, I think maybe it's going to have to be a drafted beginning, so long as the main story is fine. Also, I may create a webpage to document my proggress and inform you all of what I'm writing. It should be done quickly, because;

1. I'm a quick writer.

2. I know the plot already, I dreamt it.

3. It's more like a warm up for my really big novel.

Anyway, rants: I don't have enough rants.

Just take your time. Regardless of being a quick writer or not, rushing though anything is a sure way to make sure that your end product isn't as good as it could have been.

Now, towards a rant of own:

RANT: http://www.jakpsatweb.cz/css/css-vertic ... ution.html

I have a bad feeling to implement this into my website I'll end up having to rewrite it :/

Why can't there margin-top: auto and margin-bottom: auto; make it center the

vertically? It does it for margin-left and -right, so why not with -top and -bottom?

...Anyway, rants: I don't have enough rants.
Isn't that a good thing. ;)

Rant: Homecoming football game tonight and it is raining/wet outside. I don't play football anymore, so I am glad to know that I won't get soaked in mud.

Just take your time. Regardless of being a quick writer or not, rushing though anything is a sure way to make sure that your end product isn't as good as it could have been.

Precisely my intention; think of this as my own personal NaNiWriMo; it's to tell me what I can do, to get the plot that's been stuck n my head for a year out there, and just to give myself some self esteem.

Rant: I need to stop posting non-rants in the rants thread. Let's take it to offtopic, guys.

that's how I take that to mean as well Rubrica, I look very much forward to viewing the final outcome. Simeon always seems to be working on some great plugins.

ciao OMA

By jove, ending at half nine? Or were you just too tired to post? I know the feeling, though not on such a scale.

Anyway, rant: I am into chapter three of my novella and I have no idea what my applied phlebotinum will be. I know where I am, and I know where I need to be, but I can't find a way of moving there...

You are most definitely not eleven.

You are most definitely not eleven.

Fact.